Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Oct. 28, 2010 - There are no words to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am literally on a plane right now. I am using the wifi on the plane.

And I got the plane wifi badge on foursquare.
Is it a G6?

I'm a baller on a budget Brian.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am literally on a plane right now. I am using the wifi on the plane.

Is it a G6?

I'm a baller on a budget Brian.
:roflmao: We all are.
Brian in NY Wrote:

Is it a G6?
I didn't know Pontiac's could fly?
Brampton Wrote:I've never had Jager, so I wouldn't know Confusedad:
:fag: :homo:
i bleed green Wrote:

I was going to say give him a break because he's Canadian, but I guess I can't say that to you.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i prefer my redbull with vodka
this^^^^

Also not so bad mixed with Jager.
:whomo: And that shit will sneak up on ya after a few.
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i prefer my redbull with vodka
this^^^^

Also not so bad mixed with Jager.
I've never had Jager, so I wouldn't know Confusedad:

I haven't had Jager either but I've shredded a shit load of those bottles.
Joe Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

I was going to say give him a break because he's Canadian, but I guess I can't say that to you.
There is no excuse for any straight male to never have had a Jagerbomb.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:What's happening... Just finished picking up recycle will soon be going to shred glass..

Hey, how many picts of me did my moron, Jim, post on BB last night?

Two... 1 of you in that french maid suit and one of some glistening cakes. We were in the middle of the movie when I got them... I thought it was the baby sitter so I pulled out my phone. Jim got a good look at it too... so did the peole sitting behind us!
You have my number. Text that shit.
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:What's happening... Just finished picking up recycle will soon be going to shred glass..

Hey, how many picts of me did my moron, Jim, post on BB last night?

Two... 1 of you in that french maid suit and one of some glistening cakes. We were in the middle of the movie when I got them... I thought it was the baby sitter so I pulled out my phone. Jim got a good look at it too... so did the peole sitting behind us!
You have my number. Text that shit.
What happens in the BBM stays in the BBM!!!
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:This song should have been called Aztek, it's no where near G6 level.

Covino bitches about Rich playing the same songs every day but isn't he :nutswinger: from that effin G6 song?

Never played it once. ..Rich EVERY TIME Nice try JDumbs!
Covino Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:This song should have been called Aztek, it's no where near G6 level.

Covino bitches about Rich playing the same songs every day but isn't he :nutswinger: from that effin G6 song?

Great.So you come on here and highlight the one negative post in the entire fucking thread.
i bleed green Wrote:
Covino Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Great.So you come on here and highlight the one negative post in the entire fucking thread.

Just playin stat boy. Wow and you guys think I'm sensitive? waaaaah we can say Covino's stupid but I can't take it when Covino replies w/ a correction or a critique of his own. waaaaah.
Can't we all just get along!! :happy: LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26