Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Oct. 28, 2010 - There are no words to describe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Brian in NY Wrote:Energy drinks are horrible. I don't drink them.

They make me dangerous. I haven't had one in years.
Derick Wrote:i prefer my redbull with vodka
:barf:
vas up everyone?
Derick Wrote:i prefer my redbull with vodka

I perfer vodka with vodka.
michaelangelo Wrote:vas up everyone?
The positivity, that's what.
LeNeve Wrote:

I used to have one called 180 every day. It was more like a juice drink, than a carbonated sugary mess. I started getting bloody noses, and seeing black floating spots. Then My boss made me use her blood pressure machine, and I was off the charts. She was all freaked out, and made me go to the doctor. So I quit drinking them.

One of the guys at work used to drink one called Cocaine. It even said that is was like liquid cocaine in a can. I heard they actually stopped making it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I used to have one called 180 every day. It was more like a juice drink, than a carbonated sugary mess. I started getting bloody noses, and seeing black floating spots. Then My boss made me use her blood pressure machine, and I was off the charts. She was all freaked out, and made me go to the doctor. So I quit drinking them.

One of the guys at work used to drink one called Cocaine. It even said that is was like liquid cocaine in a can. I heard they actually stopped making it.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6dGPWqGJTts2_9ss4uoi...NZ2uQhLBc=]
I used to work with a guy that would drink 4-6 Red Bulls before lunch. He had to be taken to the emergency room one day because he was having a panic attack fueled by Red Bull.
I've heard stories of people having heart problems from too much Redbull ever since it came out.
Brian in NY Wrote:
The positivity, that's what.

Fuck yeah! :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:Covino thinks boners are cool.

So do I! :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:

I used to work with a guy that would mix actual cocaine with water and put it in a nose sprayer. He was a pretty hard worker.

So do I! :high5:
:flasher:

Lesnar's still crying, that's what!! :roflmao:

Mine are cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26