Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - 10/04/10 - Happy Monday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Iva's a good wife. :high5:
Joe Wrote:Are you a douche if you sit in First Class while your friends sit in Coach?

That is a non issue. We don't fly anywhere. Jim is terrified of planes malfunctioning. He went to school to be a gas turbine engine overhauler and since then he won't get on a plane.
I have no more work to do today.
Golf shot direct at camera. Pretty cool.
[Image: ept_sports_golf_experts-57450084-1286203...DDOMia8GRC]
Iva13 Wrote:OMG...I forgot to tell you guys...I got my Iphone over the weekend...but I took Boe's and he got the new one since it's fasters, etc and he actually uses his for work....so I am happy now and I can TEXT!!!! woo woo for ME!!!!! P.S. and by me taking his I didn't have to have the new broken one that needs a case, although I did get a new case for mine...
I should put my case back on mine. I dropped it three times this weekend.
Iva13 Wrote:OMG...I forgot to tell you guys...I got my Iphone over the weekend...but I took Boe's and he got the new one since it's fasters, etc and he actually uses his for work....so I am happy now and I can TEXT!!!! woo woo for ME!!!!! P.S. and by me taking his I didn't have to have the new broken one that needs a case, although I did get a new case for mine...
I have the new one - it's not really broken Iva, but it is amazing. I definitely would have put a case on mine regardless.
LeNeve Wrote:Iva's a good wife. :high5:

:whomo:
LeNeve Wrote:Golf shot direct at camera. Pretty cool.

Is that Cheech, the second one in on the right with a cigar?
JDubb Wrote:

Is that Steve Martin to the right of Cheech???
Holy crap guys!!!!!!

I think it is. Nice observation!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :high5:
I'm looking for more celeb look alikes, and the only one I came up with, is the guy in the middle, with the golf club. He looks like Tiger Woods.
JDubb Wrote:

the guy standing next to "Cheech", with the yellow shirt, I want someone to put Rich Davis' big head on him. Photoshop style.
The short kid in red needs to be Covino, and the big guy celebrating in blue needs to be Spot. I need to learn photoshop.
LeNeve Wrote:The short kid in red needs to be Covino, and the big guy celebrating in blue needs to be Spot. I need to learn photoshop.

Someone needs to make this happen, in fact someone needs to get as many C&R faces in that gallery as possible, but NOT on Tiger. Sami J, Shannon Gunz, Stinkpuss, STL, Jose. You can make this happen?
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:The short kid in red needs to be Covino, and the big guy celebrating in blue needs to be Spot. I need to learn photoshop.

Someone needs to make this happen, in fact someone needs to get as many C&R faces in that gallery as possible, but NOT on Tiger. Sami J, Shannon Gunz, Stinkpuss, STL, Jose. You can make this happen?

I wish I could make that happen. Great Idea Pete!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21