Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - 10/04/10 - Happy Monday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I went to school with these two girls. They spend every second week together out at socials, bars or at each others house for a drunk bbq quest.

They both look pretty hot to me and the fact they get drunk often makes them easier to pick AND easier to have a threesome with.

:hitit:
:whomo:
Iva13 Wrote:OMG...I forgot to tell you guys...I got my Iphone over the weekend...but I took Boe's and he got the new one since it's fasters, etc and he actually uses his for work....so I am happy now and I can TEXT!!!! woo woo for ME!!!!! P.S. and by me taking his I didn't have to have the new broken one that needs a case, although I did get a new case for mine...

Congratulations. You are now one of those people. :crank:

:j/k: Kinda..
Let's just cut the bull, we've got BIGGER DICKS in the south!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Rich would get beat up in the south. Boll weavils don't like metro sexuals.

this

I got in a fight with some boll weavils because I had Nikes on.
Iva13 Wrote:T they look slutty....I can see it in their eyes...

Sluts 5 :high5:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I've heard people say chicks from Beausejour, but they are all alcoholics!

Wtf

I went to school with these two girls. They spend every second week together out at socials, bars or at each others house for a drunk bbq quest.

The blonde uses the other girl because she makes her look better. The other girl uses the blonde to get attention from the guys.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Let's just cut the bull, we've got BIGGER DICKS in the south!!!

Eddie looks at all the southern cacks.
Iva13 Wrote:OMG...I forgot to tell you guys...I got my Iphone over the weekend...but I took Boe's and he got the new one since it's fasters, etc and he actually uses his for work....so I am happy now and I can TEXT!!!! woo woo for ME!!!!! P.S. and by me taking his I didn't have to have the new broken one that needs a case, although I did get a new case for mine...

Welcome to the club!
Joe Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I've heard people say chicks from Beausejour, but they are all alcoholics!

Wtf

I went to school with these two girls. They spend every second week together out at socials, bars or at each others house for a drunk bbq quest.

The blonde uses the other girl because she makes her look better. The other girl uses the blonde to get attention from the guys.

They are like a slut super hero team. :high5:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I went to school with these two girls. They spend every second week together out at socials, bars or at each others house for a drunk bbq quest.

They both look pretty hot to me and the fact they get drunk often makes them easier to pick AND easier to have a threesome with.

:hitit:
:whomo:
They'd get it in the ass.
LeNeve Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Let's just cut the bull, we've got BIGGER DICKS in the south!!!

Eddie looks at all the southern cacks.
You know, that sounded pretty gay of me???
Great argument Rich, we're idiots because we disagree with you :roll:
JDubb Wrote:

Welcome to the club!
[Image: david-hernandez-is-gay.jpg]
Brian in NY Wrote:Great argument Rich, we're idiots because we disagree with you :roll:

I knew it.
So, Beefcake Strongbow is in the studio?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21