Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - 10/04/10 - Happy Monday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
the keifer Wrote:I'd go for a southern woman over a Pa woman any day.

I hear that, although Pittsburgh chicks are HUGE sluts. I mean huge in that they are slutty slut sluts, not that they are fat, there are actually a lot of hot chicks in Pittsburgh, but the native Pittsburgh chicks a re big time slutbags.
"I'm Jason Ellis and I'm better than everybody."
:bullshit:
the keifer Wrote:"I'm Jason Ellis and I'm better than everybody."
:bullshit:

Eff that guy :killme:
I've heard people say chicks from Beausejour, but they are all alcoholics!
Nussie_T Wrote:I've heard people say chicks from Beausejour, but they are all alcoholics!

Wtf
Rich wants to go tap the south.
Sweet. Got the car back up and runnin again.
Jannie's got a gun.
Jannie Briggs got a gun.
Rich would get beat up in the south. Boll weavils don't like metro sexuals.
Creepy Caller
LeNeve Wrote:Rich would get beat up in the south. Boll weavils don't like metro sexuals.

this
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I've heard people say chicks from Beausejour, but they are all alcoholics!

Wtf

I went to school with these two girls. They spend every second week together out at socials, bars or at each others house for a drunk bbq quest.
OMG...I forgot to tell you guys...I got my Iphone over the weekend...but I took Boe's and he got the new one since it's fasters, etc and he actually uses his for work....so I am happy now and I can TEXT!!!! woo woo for ME!!!!! P.S. and by me taking his I didn't have to have the new broken one that needs a case, although I did get a new case for mine...
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Wtf

I went to school with these two girls. They spend every second week together out at socials, bars or at each others house for a drunk bbq quest.

They both look pretty hot to me and the fact they get drunk often makes them easier to pick AND easier to have a threesome with.

:hitit:
T they look slutty....I can see it in their eyes...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21