Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - 10/04/10 - Happy Monday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
eddieyourdj Wrote:Barnando must be on his taxi break!!!

Maybe he got fired.
Confusedwoot: The power went out and I lost a bunch of work. Now my pc is incredibly slow. Lame
Rich is such a horny bastard. I think about sexy stuff alot. Never to the extent of who the first man to ever jazz on a women's face was though.

What a wackadoo.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Confusedwoot: The power went out and I lost a bunch of work. Now my pc is incredibly slow. Lame

lol
Are you a douche if you sit in First Class while your friends sit in Coach?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Confusedwoot: The power went out and I lost a bunch of work. Now my pc is incredibly slow. Lame
They should install a UPS on each computer. I got one on my desktop.
Joe Wrote:Are you a douche if you sit in First Class while your friends sit in Coach?

kind of. Depends on the situation.
Joe Wrote:Are you a douche if you sit in First Class while your friends sit in Coach?

But what if you're the only one who has the miles to do it???? I would, but I would send stuff back to them...I let Boe sit in First Class and he brought me back his food/drinks, etc. I was ok w/it...besides, I'm small, so Coach doesn't really bother me...

Nope=baller
Iva13 Wrote:

But what if you're the only one who has the miles to do it???? I would, but I would send stuff back to them...I let Boe sit in First Class and he brought me back his food/drinks, etc. I was ok w/it...besides, I'm small, so Coach doesn't really bother me...

Your husband sits in 1st class and leaves you in coach?

Confusedhock:
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Your husband sits in 1st class and leaves you in coach?

Confusedhock:

That is a shitty type of thing I would do Iva.
If you go around bragging about it, than yes. Otherwise no.
My Dad and Step mom always flew first class when we went on family vacations. My sister and I always stayed in coach all alone, and neglected.
LeNeve Wrote:My Dad and Step mom always flew first class when we went on family vacations. My sister and I always stayed in coach all alone, and neglected.
I never flew with my parents. In fact my first flight was just last month.
Only if that friend is your wife!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21