Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - 10/04/10 - Happy Monday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
the keifer Wrote:Sweet. Got the car back up and runnin again.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks you guys (you know who you are)...I always knew it would be an Iphone it was just a matter of going and getting one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!! I LOVE it...
Iva13 Wrote:OMG...I forgot to tell you guys...I got my Iphone over the weekend...but I took Boe's and he got the new one since it's fasters, etc and he actually uses his for work....so I am happy now and I can TEXT!!!! woo woo for ME!!!!! P.S. and by me taking his I didn't have to have the new broken one that needs a case, although I did get a new case for mine...

If only you could BBM with us......................
I understand that people find Curb Your Enthusiasm funny, but I can not stand a whiny bitch complainer annoying main character like that. Plus he just looks annoying. And there is NO WAY an ugly ass motherfucker like that could get a wife that hot. I have tried to watch it and he pisses me off. I truly get mad at the character and end up pissed off for hours.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Sweet. Got the car back up and runnin again.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Test drive. :cya:
Now exciting radio is listening to a dude bend a pan!!!
Brian in NY Wrote:So, Beefcake Strongbow is in the studio?

The eff-ing app is bouncing again. It just jumped back to he gun discussion and back again.
Pete Nice Wrote:I understand that people find Curb Your Enthusiasm funny, but I can not stand a whiny bitch complainer annoying main character like that. Plus he just looks annoying. And there is NO WAY an ugly ass motherfucker like that could get a wife that hot. I have tried to watch it and he pisses me off. I truly get mad at the character and end up pissed off for hours.
I cannot agree with this more.
Pete Nice Wrote:I understand that people find Curb Your Enthusiasm funny, but I can not stand a whiny bitch complainer annoying main character like that. Plus he just looks annoying. And there is NO WAY an ugly ass motherfucker like that could get a wife that hot. I have tried to watch it and he pisses me off. I truly get mad at the character and end up pissed off for hours.

I enjoy the show but I haven't watched in a couple of seasons. My wife hates it, she gets so annoyed.
That's a hell of a delay between the sirius deck and the online player.
Pete is spot on when it comes to his views on HBO's shows. Neither of those shows are watchable for me.
This guy sounds like Spot, I can't understand anything he says.
the keifer Wrote:That's a hell of a delay between the sirius deck and the online player.

And double it listening on the smart phone app.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Let's just cut the bull, we've got BIGGER DICKS in the south!!!

:worthlesswopics:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Let's just cut the bull, we've got BIGGER DICKS in the south!!!

:worthlesswopics:
Can't Eddie just PM them to you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21