Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - 10/04/10 - Happy Monday!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Brian in NY Wrote:This guy sounds like Spot, I can't understand anything he says.

This show sounds like its going to be a non-stop excitement fest.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I understand that people find Curb Your Enthusiasm funny, but I can not stand a whiny bitch complainer annoying main character like that. Plus he just looks annoying. And there is NO WAY an ugly ass motherfucker like that could get a wife that hot. I have tried to watch it and he pisses me off. I truly get mad at the character and end up pissed off for hours.
I cannot agree with this more.

I don't like Curb, and I never liked Seinfeld either.
Both shows suck.
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks you guys (you know who you are)...I always knew it would be an Iphone it was just a matter of going and getting one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!! I LOVE it...
[Image: banhammer.jpg]
eddieyourdj Wrote:Now exciting radio is listening to a dude bend a pan!!!

I can't wait to see this!! .... Oh, wait.. Confusedad: Shit.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Let's just cut the bull, we've got BIGGER DICKS in the south!!!

:worthlesswopics:
Can't Eddie just PM them to you?

You don't want to see?
Pete Nice Wrote:I understand that people find Curb Your Enthusiasm funny

I don't. Those people suck and bring my quality of life down.
I hope he drops Spot on his face.
Brian in NY Wrote:I hope he drops Spot on his face.

THAT would be hilarious!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:I understand that people find Curb Your Enthusiasm funny, but I can not stand a whiny bitch complainer annoying main character like that. Plus he just looks annoying. And there is NO WAY an ugly ass motherfucker like that could get a wife that hot. I have tried to watch it and he pisses me off. I truly get mad at the character and end up pissed off for hours.
:whomo: It doesn't make me angry for hours though.
LeNeve Wrote:

That's cause you are drunk. It makes me angry too.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I've heard people say chicks from Beausejour, but they are all alcoholics!

Wtf

This one isn't an alcoholic but she spends a lot of time studying. She's moving to China next month.
Barnando must be on his taxi break!!!
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

That's cause you are drunk. It makes me angry too.

oh. MAkes sense.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I hope he drops Spot on his face.

THAT would be hilarious!!!
He could use Barry as a dumbbell.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I've heard people say chicks from Beausejour, but they are all alcoholics!

Wtf

This one isn't an alcoholic but she spends a lot of time studying. She's moving to China next month.

She is really cute.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21