Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 10/01/10 - Calling it in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
It's Friday! Is the show even live today? Are they in New Orleans together or is Spot carrying around the laptop with Covino's head in it?
I have a feeling that the days of the remote broadcasts are over.
Covino said they would try to be live today, depending on the setup or something. I don't think they wil try very hard though.
If they aren't live what's the point?
Joe Wrote:If they aren't live what's the point?

Free vacation compliments of budweiser.
since they are gonna phone the show in, I might as well actually work today
[Image: baby-pig.jpg]
I stayed home today. My county is in a state of emergency and the roads are closed.
[Image: baby-pigs.jpg]
Brian in NY Wrote:I stayed home today. My county is in a state of emergency and the roads are closed.

I love those kind of emergencies.
If a baby pig is born all weird you have to kill it. Grab it by the back legs, raise over your head, slam baby pig head into concrete. Job done baby pig is dead.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:I stayed home today. My county is in a state of emergency and the roads are closed.

Yeah, roads are flooded everywhere.
I forgot to listen to the bargain bin today.
[Image: 259812742_92f9993f4e.jpg]
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Yeah, roads are flooded everywhere.

IF we get alot of snow everybody shuts down. I have only seen that happen twice though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21