Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 10/01/10 - Calling it in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:1. Yes worms bother me that much too....
2. B I never see worms or snakes in center city Philadelphia!!!! I should move to a condo in center city :wink:

Ony time you ever see worms is when you pick up rocks. Stop doing that.

No, you don't know when it rains they are everywhere...all over the street and driveway...one night I couldn't get out of the car and started to cry, b/c Boe was sleeping on the couch and the outside light wasn't on and I was afraid I would step on one...I really have a problem...don't I.....(we need a "crazy" smilie) When I finally got in the house I was crying and yelling at him why didn't he put the light on for me...he said I was fucked up.....poor guy...

This sounds like some crazy shit you see in a horror movie. Usually the girl wakes up and finds it was all a dream though.
Iva13 Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:1. Yes worms bother me that much too....
2. B I never see worms or snakes in center city Philadelphia!!!! I should move to a condo in center city :wink:

Ony time you ever see worms is when you pick up rocks. Stop doing that.

No, you don't know when it rains they are everywhere...all over the street and driveway...one night I couldn't get out of the car and started to cry, b/c Boe was sleeping on the couch and the outside light wasn't on and I was afraid I would step on one...I really have a problem...don't I.....(we need a "crazy" smilie) When I finally got in the house I was crying and yelling at him why didn't he put the light on for me...he said I was fucked up.....poor guy...
How do you function without getting taken advantage of, all day every day?You are definitely the nicest person I've never met.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I used to work with this guy that had a bunch of hustlers in his car. He would sit in his car during lunch breaks and read them. What a weirdo.He asked me once if I had an open mind. I said no and walked away. I think he was trying to get me in on some boy-boy-girl threesome gimmick with him, and his girlfriend.

Threesomes are over done... While, I might appreciate 2 hot guys taking turns with me, in the end, meh, no thanks. The hassle ain't worth it.

Never again huh?
Nussie_T Wrote:So what are peoples plans for the weekend?

I'm not gonna get home from Harrisburg until around 10-10:30 tonight. Watch some DVR stuff until 1AM. Pitt game at Heinz field tomorrow. Steelers Raven at Heinz Field Sunday. That is my weekend.
LeNeve Wrote:[Image: 37300_118760734834619_100001020790924_12...7986_n.jpg]

:hitit:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:So what are peoples plans for the weekend?
Pitt game at Heinz field tomorrow. Steelers Raven at Heinz Field Sunday.
I hate you.Although if I could trade those games for the CFL game in Toronto tomorrow I would. Are Pitt games always hard to get for normal people?
No.I take that back.I wouldn't trade.That's something every guy should have on his bucket list.Having a job where you score tons of free tickets,even if you have to work during.
where did ZeeDutchess go?She never posts anymore.
i bleed green Wrote:where did ZeeDutchess go?She never posts anymore.
I still see her on FB a good bit.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video.php?v=152641048100510">http://www.facebook.com/#!/video/video. ... 1048100510</a><!-- m -->
This facebook link might only work if you are a fan of Jim Rome.If you care at all about Lebron James, Steelers linebacker Larry Foote makes two really great appearances.
Pete Nice Wrote:

3 kids, an ex husband, and a new boyfriend that is a cop. She lives in Flo Rida now. Formerly from Summit County Colorado.
That chick is my steeze for sure. she looks a lot like my current g/f.

I'm in North Carolina teaching an alcohol and drug school. Back to TN sunday and *hopefully* my Harley pieces will be out of the paint shop so I can begin re-assembly to get ready to head to Biketoberfest in 10 days.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

3 kids, an ex husband, and a new boyfriend that is a cop. She lives in Flo Rida now. Formerly from Summit County Colorado.

:whomo: She made me macoroni and cheese in 8th grade. Then we went swimmimg. :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I used to work with this guy that had a bunch of hustlers in his car. He would sit in his car during lunch breaks and read them. What a weirdo.He asked me once if I had an open mind. I said no and walked away. I think he was trying to get me in on some boy-boy-girl threesome gimmick with him, and his girlfriend.

Threesomes are over done... While, I might appreciate 2 hot guys taking turns with me, in the end, meh, no thanks. The hassle ain't worth it.

Never again huh?

Um, something like that.
i bleed green Wrote:where did ZeeDutchess go?She never posts anymore.

She is going through some person stuff and is just preoccupied.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21