Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 10/01/10 - Calling it in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Nussie_T Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Are they live today, or is it a best of like yesterday?
Replay!!!
Confusedwoot:
You guys need to stop working, and entertain me. I have absolutely nothing to do at the moment.
LeNeve Wrote:You guys need to stop working, and entertain me. I have absolutely nothing to do at the moment.

I am brushing my hair... not working... I have to pick up recycle but that's not until tonight... What do you want to talk about??

I found a Hustler & a goldfish bowl in the recycle earlier this week.
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:You guys need to stop working, and entertain me. I have absolutely nothing to do at the moment.

I am brushing my hair... not working... I have to pick up recycle but that's not until tonight... What do you want to talk about??

was the hustler old?
I used to work with this guy that had a bunch of hustlers in his car. He would sit in his car during lunch breaks and read them. What a weirdo.He asked me once if I had an open mind. I said no and walked away. I think he was trying to get me in on some boy-boy-girl threesome gimmick with him, and his girlfriend.
suck yelps dick then
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

was the hustler old?

Not at all. November 2010
All the cars on my calendar for October, are painted orange in some way. I like it. Very appropriate for this month. The only thing it has a pic of a bmw 323i all low ridered out. It looks retarded, especially amongst the older muscle cars.
i use yelp all the time. I have found so many really great places by using this. I once spoke of the greatest pancakes I ever had. I found that place on yelp
my wife has a half black half mexican baby with her today. Wtf
LeNeve Wrote:my wife has a half black half mexican baby with her today. Wtf
no black babies
My kids are driving me crazy. I have half my hair brushed and put into a pig tail and I am chasing my son around the house who has locked all the doors in the house and he's got the key.
My kids are driving me crazy. I have half my hair brushed and put into a pig tail and I am chasing my son around the house who has locked all the doors in the house and he's got the key.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:my wife has a half black half mexican baby with her today. Wtf
no black babies

I agree. There better not be shit missing from my house when I get home.
Why are the doors in your house key lockable?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21