Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 10/01/10 - Calling it in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I always play my air guitar at weddings.

The best air guitar songs are??????

great white buffalo

Panama - Van Halen
I GARANTY it....is that spelled right???
they finally took the broken microwave out of the lunch room. only took 3 weeks. wonder when they are going to get a new one
Iva13 Wrote:I GARANTY it....is that spelled right???
no. guarantee
Derick Wrote:they finally took the broken microwave out of the lunch room. only took 3 weeks. wonder when they are going to get a new one

There is no way to heat up food at your work?
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I GARANTY it....is that spelled right???
no. guarantee

Damn...I had the 2 e's then took them away...
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:they finally took the broken microwave out of the lunch room. only took 3 weeks. wonder when they are going to get a new one

i have to go use the microwave up on the 7th floor
dirty dick having dick
LeNeve Wrote:You guys need to stop working, and entertain me. I have absolutely nothing to do at the moment.

An Affleck Rep is here.. I was negotiating with him to bring us pizza sometime. :clap:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

What floor do you work on?
LeNeve Wrote:I used to work with this guy that had a bunch of hustlers in his car. He would sit in his car during lunch breaks and read them. What a weirdo.He asked me once if I had an open mind. I said no and walked away. I think he was trying to get me in on some boy-boy-girl threesome gimmick with him, and his girlfriend.

Threesomes are over done... While, I might appreciate 2 hot guys taking turns with me, in the end, meh, no thanks. The hassle ain't worth it.
LeNeve Wrote:my wife has a half black half mexican baby with her today. Wtf

Yours??
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

What floor do you work on?
6. Every floor has a lunch room. The one on the 7th has 2 microwaves
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I used to work with this guy that had a bunch of hustlers in his car. He would sit in his car during lunch breaks and read them. What a weirdo.He asked me once if I had an open mind. I said no and walked away. I think he was trying to get me in on some boy-boy-girl threesome gimmick with him, and his girlfriend.

Threesomes are over done... While, I might appreciate 2 hot guys taking turns with me, in the end, meh, no thanks. The hassle ain't worth it.
taking turns or dp?
Bow season is here! It's alot of fun hunting in 80 degree heat with camp shorts & crocs!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21