Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 10/01/10 - Calling it in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
You know how people say "oh they are more afraid of you than you are of them"...so I said to Boe today, why didn't he run when I was shining the flashlight on him and when we were looking out the door at him....but Boe said, Iva, he probably couldn't see us in the basement looking out at him...then that made me feel even worse....like I didn't even give him a chance to run b/c maybe he didn't even see us.....OH, stop.....I have to stop thinking about this.... Confusedad: Confusedad:
Robert, do you have snakes near your house??? Sometimes I wish I lived in a City, no worms and no snakes....
I hope the snake didn't have baby snakes she was trying to feed.
I'm out so HAGWE forum people...peace!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wish someones vehicles would start breaking. I'm bored. Days like this take so long .

I need new swing bars, my fly wheel looked at and new tires. Get on it. Oh and new speaker covers

Swing bar? Do you mean a sway bar?

Oh, yeah, that
LeNeve Wrote:The other day I just went through peoples facebook status' and put "what dat mean" on all of them.

I've been dropping "Swoot" when I can.. No one has even questioned it.
Iva13 Wrote:Robert, do you have snakes near your house??? Sometimes I wish I lived in a City, no worms and no snakes....

I've never seen a snake in town here. In Wichita the gartner snakes were everywhere. I found them in all the water meter things in the ground.

I could find a snake in the country easy. Especially around this time of year. They come out on the highway to get warm. Me and my baby girl saw a huge bullsnake on a dirt road a few weeks ago. We pulled up right next to it and looked at it from the car. Abby was latched onto me tighter than she ever has, and kept telling me to go.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Your run is this weekend? Mine is next weekend. I haven't done a thing to collect money for it either. Oops

Yup, the run is always the first Sunday of October, this is my third year doing it. I collected a bit of money from Jim's work and a couple of my friends not lots though.

I wanted to get a group of people to walk with me this year rather than donate, since they are all broke.

It started as me & my sister doing it. Then last year my mom and grandma joined and this year my mom isn't doing it because she had surgery and she doesn't want anything to do with me and Jim's mom is coming with instead.

A chick I work with said she'll walk with me. Me sister might, but I am not holding my breath. The girl I used to walk with can't go this year.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wish someones vehicles would start breaking. I'm bored. Days like this take so long .

I need new swing bars, my fly wheel looked at and new tires. Get on it. Oh and new speaker covers

whats wrong with your flywheel. Thats a pretty big job, to just look at it.

When I start my car there is a noise. Jim thinks it's the flywheel or starter. His buddy is thinking he might have messed something up when he worked on my car before, but he's been hunting. I am trying to figure out how to describe it, but I think it's something you'd just have to hear.
Iva13 Wrote:Robert, do you have snakes near your house??? Sometimes I wish I lived in a City, no worms and no snakes....

Worms bother you that much?
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I drove a 1997 windstar 105 mph at 9:51 am.
I'm sure that Pete has driven one faster :poke:

105 was all it had.
The fastest I've ever gone is 158 kmh,which is around 100 I think.
i bleed green Wrote:
Revo Wrote:It's Friday! Is the show even live today? Are they in New Orleans together or is Spot carrying around the laptop with Covino's head in it?

Hey... What happened to this guy?? He starts the IST and then takes off??? I feel so used.
I was wondering if Iva is alright?Four pages in and she hasn't asked any questions. :poke:

I know, right?!
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Apparently Phil is going into rehab for an eating disorder and not a drug habit... LIAR!

Doing coke, and meth makes you not eat. He has an eating disorder from drug use.

He eats a lot... kind of like the munchies...
Weed will do that.
LeNeve Wrote:

whats wrong with your flywheel. Thats a pretty big job, to just look at it.

When I start my car there is a noise. Jim thinks it's the flywheel or starter. His buddy is thinking he might have messed something up when he worked on my car before, but he's been hunting. I am trying to figure out how to describe it, but I think it's something you'd just have to hear.

I guess you could take the starter off, and look at the teeth of the flywheel. The flywheel teeth get wore down, and the starter doesn't hook up right. New flywheel, is a big job to do. New starter not so bad. MAybe the teeth on the starter are bad too.
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Apparently Phil is going into rehab for an eating disorder and not a drug habit... LIAR!

Doing coke, and meth makes you not eat. He has an eating disorder from drug use.

He eats a lot... kind of like the munchies...
Weed will do that.

I know that but if you have to go to rehab because of weed you are a loser.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21