Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 10/01/10 - Calling it in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Iva13 Wrote:ROBERT THAT SCARED ME TO DEATH...THAT PICTURE WAS SO BIG WHEN I OPENED UP DBN....DON'T DO THAT TO ME...YOU SCARED ME AND AFTER LAST NIGHT I CAN'T DEAL W/THAT.......ok....Boe had to kill a snake...he did it for me...but I saw him do it and I didn't want to see...he felt really bad...I did too...I just wish he would have found someplace else to live...last night was the 3rd time I saw him and he was down on the steps on the way to the basement...I CANNOT have him trying to get in my house...I would have a heart attack...so Boe killed him...and we both felt teribble about it...I feel bad that he had to kill something for me....
Was it a poisonous snake?If not, why would you kill it?(Sorry if it was answered in later pages.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Your run is this weekend? Mine is next weekend. I haven't done a thing to collect money for it either. Oops

Yup, the run is always the first Sunday of October, this is my third year doing it. I collected a bit of money from Jim's work and a couple of my friends not lots though.

I wanted to get a group of people to walk with me this year rather than donate, since they are all broke.
The other day I just went through peoples facebook status' and put "what dat mean" on all of them.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I was just on TOMB and reading their IST from yesterday and Princess made a comment about how she used to like Fraggle Rock and JIW said that it was just before his time and he didn't understand it. I'm younger than he is... and I watched & loved the show...

How dumb.
Pretty much anything pre-2000 I am clueless about when it comes to tv.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Your run is this weekend? Mine is next weekend. I haven't done a thing to collect money for it either. Oops

Yup, the run is always the first Sunday of October, this is my third year doing it. I collected a bit of money from Jim's work and a couple of my friends not lots though.

I wanted to get a group of people to walk with me this year rather than donate, since they are all broke.

It started as me & my sister doing it. Then last year my mom and grandma joined and this year my mom isn't doing it because she had surgery and she doesn't want anything to do with me and Jim's mom is coming with instead.
im going to eat now
LeNeve Wrote:I wish someones vehicles would start breaking. I'm bored. Days like this take so long .

I need new swing bars, my fly wheel looked at and new tires. Get on it. Oh and new speaker covers

whats wrong with your flywheel. Thats a pretty big job, to just look at it.
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I was just on TOMB and reading their IST from yesterday and Princess made a comment about how she used to like Fraggle Rock and JIW said that it was just before his time and he didn't understand it. I'm younger than he is... and I watched & loved the show...

How dumb.
Pretty much anything pre-2000 I am clueless about when it comes to tv.

Dude seriously!?
Revo Wrote:It's Friday! Is the show even live today? Are they in New Orleans together or is Spot carrying around the laptop with Covino's head in it?

Hey... What happened to this guy?? He starts the IST and then takes off??? I feel so used.
I was wondering if Iva is alright?Four pages in and she hasn't asked any questions. :poke:
Derick Wrote:im going to eat now

going to go eat some weiner
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:im going to eat now

going to go eat some weiner

I'm sorry. I get mean when I'm bored.
Oh, IBG....no it was a gartner snake...but I HATE snakes, just seeing a picuture of them makes my heart beat fast...I am petrified of them and this one kept coming back to my basement sliding doors....I saw him 3 x in the last 2 weeks....I can't have that...if it was a different time he would have relocated him...but I was freaking out, etc. ...We both feel really, really, bad....I wish it didn't have to end like that...I can't say it enough ....we both feel BAD.....I'm sorry Mr. Snake....but why did you have to keep coming back???? I hated to see it happen...uggggg....
butt sluts volume 4. Good one.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Ha, I so wish that I had the emoticons with Tap-a-talk so I could flash you!!!

This is from Eddie. :flasher:
Thx!!!
Just meorize the ones you use the most and type them out every time.
I used to capture gartner snakes all the time, and keep them in aquarums. Then one day, one bit me. I've never touched a snake since then. 20 years ago probaly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21