Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9-22-10 Wednesday...Corn on the Kolb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Ok, I'll start..... Wtf
:yawn: :yawn: come on today is going to be busy....again...so I want to play while I can... :boobs: :boobs:
corn on the kolb, what dat mean?
Oh, and the other secretary gave her 3 wk notice...now I will be the only one here..so I'm 2 secretaries, 1 bookkeeper, 1 month end biller, etc. I don't know if I can do all of this...and now I WANT a raise....the bonus didn't cut it.
Iva, there was a bird flopping around on the ground by my car this morning. I didn't want it to get smooshed by my house, so I used 2 sticks and carried it to my neighbors yard.
LeNeve Wrote:corn on the kolb, what dat mean?

Not that I care, but when I woke up they said Vick was taking Kolb's place as the quaterback of the Eagles....so that just popped into my mind...
LeNeve Wrote:Iva, there was a bird flopping around on the ground by my car this morning. I didn't want it to get smooshed by my house, so I used 2 sticks and carried it to my neighbors yard.

I have gloves and a shoe box in my trunk for those kind of emergencies and I bring the injured bird to U of P Vet hosptial....but you did good saving it from the kids... :thanks:
Iva13 Wrote:Oh, and the other secretary gave her 3 wk notice...now I will be the only one here..so I'm 2 secretaries, 1 bookkeeper, 1 month end biller, etc. I don't know if I can do all of this...and now I WANT a raise....the bonus didn't cut it.
storm into your bosses office right now, and demand a raise. then give us the play by play. go now
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Oh, and the other secretary gave her 3 wk notice...now I will be the only one here..so I'm 2 secretaries, 1 bookkeeper, 1 month end biller, etc. I don't know if I can do all of this...and now I WANT a raise....the bonus didn't cut it.
storm into your bosses office right now, and demand a raise. then give us the play by play. go now

He's in Court this morning.....but w/i the next few days I am...I think 5% would be good, plus I get my $500/month (tax free) for my medical since I'm on Boe's account.
Iva13 Wrote:

Not that I care, but when I woke up they said Vick was taking Kolb's place as the quaterback of the Eagles....so that just popped into my mind...

Greatest news I've heard so far this season!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Greatest news I've heard so far this season!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
They will never win a SB with Vick.
I like when papers come fresh out of the printer all warm and crisp.
LeNeve Wrote:I like when papers come fresh out of the printer all warm and crisp.
:high5: Sort of like putting on a shirt straight out of the dryer.
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Greatest news I've heard so far this season!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
They will never win a SB with Vick.

They will never win a game with Kolb.
So after a conversation on the BBM regarding coons & skunks... Jim hit a skunk in the truck that we use for recycling last night on his way home. I'm so not looking forward to getting it today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18