Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9-22-10 Wednesday...Corn on the Kolb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
they can officially turn the ac off here. I have a shirt, hoodie and I'm about to put a fleece on.
Pete Nice Wrote:I could also eat Flan for dessert every meal. I love that stuff.

Never had it.
Pete Nice Wrote:I could also eat Flan for dessert every meal. I love that stuff.
this came up while searching flan. I could love this too

[Image: Miley%20Cyrus%20In%20prison%20with%20Fla...anties.jpg]
Joe In PA Wrote:

Never had it.

me neither.
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Nope, and it load tested fine. Got lucky.

They are pretty sturdy. I've dropped some off the rack at Canadian Tire before. Then one of the smart asses would make a comment... but then I'd wait for them to do something stupid... like Jordan shooting sparks halfway across the shop bench testing an alternator and burning Leo through his coveralls.
i dont know jordan or leo

No you wouldn't however... Jordan looked exactly like Doc Brown except he had glasses because he was blind and Leo is an Chinese or Philippian.... not sure but he can't speak english very well. One day he told me he was going to eat me for dinner (he was trying to invite me over for dinner).
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Nope, and it load tested fine. Got lucky.

They are pretty sturdy. I've dropped some off the rack at Canadian Tire before. Then one of the smart asses would make a comment... but then I'd wait for them to do something stupid... like Jordan shooting sparks halfway across the shop bench testing an alternator and burning Leo through his coveralls.
i dont know jordan or leo

No you wouldn't however... Jordan looked exactly like Doc Brown except he had glasses because he was blind and Leo is an Chinese or Philippian.... not sure but he can't speak english very well. One day he told me he was going to eat me for dinner (he was trying to invite me over for dinner).

yeah, invite you over, so he could eat you.
Derick Wrote:

Is that Miley Cyrus? She looks about 12 in that picture.
Nussie_T Wrote:One day he told me he was going to eat me for dinner (he was trying to invite me over for dinner).
are you sure. I would consider eating you for dinner
Derick Wrote:

Miley Cirus?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Is that Miley Cyrus? She looks about 12 in that picture.
i'm not really sure, but the code for the link says miley cyrus, so maybe.
I would have thought LeNeve would be a flan expert.

[Image: flan13.jpg]
am I the only one that cannot pick out miley cyrus from a picture?
I would like a big up, and shout out.
LeNeve Wrote:yeah, invite you over, so he could eat you.

Ya, I think his wife would have a issue with that...
Pete Nice Wrote:I would have thought LeNeve would be a flan expert.

[Image: flan13.jpg]

I'm a mechanic that lives in Kansas. Flan is a little off my radar.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18