Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9-22-10 Wednesday...Corn on the Kolb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just dropped a car battery from about 5 feet up. I think it is okay.
i doubt that

Yeah. It's probaly all shorted out inside. I'm going to go test it.
I eat mexican food 80% of the time. MAybe more.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just dropped a car battery from about 5 feet up. I think it is okay.
i doubt that

The casing didn't crack?
i just paged my boss, then remembered that his pager is on the fritz, i hope he calls me back
Joe In PA Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i hate waiting for stuff to come in, especially stuff I havent ordered yet cause the damn rep takes her time sending me prices

I hate when my company promises a client something that's just not possible and then turns to me and says make it happen.

How about when they promise their employees stuff??? Like how we were supposed to get a bonus next week and they have decided to postpone it until further notice. :riot:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i doubt that

The casing didn't crack?

Nope, and it load tested fine. Got lucky.
I don't really care what the rest of the boat looks like, if the "accessories" come with it, I want this one.

[Image: 03jun7-boat-kisses.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
fattmatt1 Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
fattmatt1 Wrote:I get to see Rob Base in like two weeks.

Hopping in the Delorean for that trip?
He's the closing act for the World Equestrian Games.

Now I'm pretty sure you are making this up as a joke.

He is not... Equestrians from around the world meet for it, it's a huge deal. Especially in Europe.
I could eat sushi every day. One small roll as an afternoon snack. I would like that.
Pete Nice Wrote:I could eat sushi every day. One small roll as an afternoon snack. I would like that.
i would not do this EVER
LeNeve Wrote:Nope, and it load tested fine. Got lucky.

They are pretty sturdy. I've dropped some off the rack at Canadian Tire before. Then one of the smart asses would make a comment... but then I'd wait for them to do something stupid... like Jordan shooting sparks halfway across the shop bench testing an alternator and burning Leo through his coveralls.
spot installing faucets, fine. spot installing doors, not so fine
Pete Nice Wrote:I could eat sushi every day. One small roll as an afternoon snack. I would like that.
:barf:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Nope, and it load tested fine. Got lucky.

They are pretty sturdy. I've dropped some off the rack at Canadian Tire before. Then one of the smart asses would make a comment... but then I'd wait for them to do something stupid... like Jordan shooting sparks halfway across the shop bench testing an alternator and burning Leo through his coveralls.
i dont know jordan or leo
I could also eat Flan for dessert every meal. I love that stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18