Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9-22-10 Wednesday...Corn on the Kolb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Here's a math riddle.

08f150 5.4 4r75e trans towed in no move-p0712 p0713 p0732 pulled pan full of planetary gear metal-catastrophic trans failure...truck was built with p275 65 r18 that stand 30" tall 100" circumfrence 648 revolutions per mile...truck has p325 60 20 toyo AT open country tires that stand 35" tall 111" circumfrence 591 revolutions per mile...ids wheel/tire parameter is at oem setting of 275 65 r18..odom reads 47337 miles...i know itsa not accurate..i need help with the math...help.what is the true mileage on this truck
42944 or 51729 not sure if the milage increase or decrease. I think it would decrease

If the revolutions were less than the mileage would be less... right?
thats my thought. since it takes 648 revolutions to cover 1 mile on the clock. where as the larger tire would travel 1.2 miles before the clock would hit 1 mile
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
fattmatt1 Wrote:Has anyone heard of The World Equestrian Games? They are the biggest sporting event in the U.S. this year and I'm pretty sure people outside of Kentucky haven't heard about them. They start Saturday.
Wtf
:whomo:
It's the biggest horse competition in the world. First time it's ever been out of Europe.
Good morning, happy autumnal equinox to everyone.
Joe In PA Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Greatest news I've heard so far this season!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
They will never win a SB with Vick.

They will never win a game with Kolb.

While I agree that they will never win a Super Bowl with Vick, I think that they will never GET to a Super Bowl with Kolb.
JDubb Wrote:Good morning, happy autumnal equinox to everyone.

Same to you JDubb!!!!!
fattmatt1 Wrote:Has anyone heard of The World Equestrian Games? They are the biggest sporting event in the U.S. this year and I'm pretty sure people outside of Kentucky haven't heard about them. They start Saturday.

Are you trying to get some one to say yes, then you are going to laugh at them, and say that there is no such thing.
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:So here I am, an automotive technician, sitting at a computer with a pile of paperwork to fill out before I can even start actually fixing something. I'm only a quarter way through and it has taken an hour. 30 minutes actual work though.
so here I am, a scientist, sitting at a computer with a pile of paperwork, wait.... thats part of my job, fuck.

So here I am, a private investigator, sitting in my car in Niagara Falls, on facebook and DBN reading a Maxim and trying to make sure I am out of here in time to get to PNC Park by 7PM where a ticket to a fully catered suite is waiting for me for free.
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Greatest news I've heard so far this season!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
They will never win a SB with Vick.

They will never win a game with Kolb.
He won't at a pro bowl level in his first game. It takes time.

It wasn't his first game, he started what, 4 games last year and one the year before? And he has been in the league 3 or 4 years. If Vick falters, give him another chance, if he doesn't produce, he has to go.
i bleed green Wrote:Damn I thought today was Thursday.
I hate when that happens
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Here's a math riddle.

08f150 5.4 4r75e trans towed in no move-p0712 p0713 p0732 pulled pan full of planetary gear metal-catastrophic trans failure...truck was built with p275 65 r18 that stand 30" tall 100" circumfrence 648 revolutions per mile...truck has p325 60 20 toyo AT open country tires that stand 35" tall 111" circumfrence 591 revolutions per mile...ids wheel/tire parameter is at oem setting of 275 65 r18..odom reads 47337 miles...i know itsa not accurate..i need help with the math...help.what is the true mileage on this truck
42944 or 51729 not sure if the milage increase or decrease. I think it would decrease

This is from the Ford message board. Those are the numbers everyone is coming up with as well. Kind of depends on when the tires were installed too.
i bleed green Wrote:Damn I thought today was Thursday.

I usually do that on the weekends especially if Jim doesn't go to work on Friday. Although I am happy it's Wednesday!
LeNeve Wrote:

Are you trying to get some one to say yes, then you are going to laugh at them, and say that there is no such thing.
No. It's reall :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:It wasn't his first game, he started what, 4 games last year and one the year before? And he has been in the league 3 or 4 years. If Vick falters, give him another chance, if he doesn't produce, he has to go.

He may be good and he may need a full year to build his skills, but this city is never going to wait for that.
LeNeve Wrote:This is from the Ford message board. Those are the numbers everyone is coming up with as well. Kind of depends on when the tires were installed too.
that is information we were not provided with
I hate riddles.... :Flaming: I hate math. :Flaming:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18