Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 9-22-10 Wednesday...Corn on the Kolb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
The skateboard came with a yoda tatoo.
LeNeve Wrote:The skateboard came with a yoda tatoo.

Cool....you're lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
getting close to the 3 club challange again.
real jazz
I am going to the Pirates game in the Verizon Wireless luxury box tonight. I hope they have wings, if not, I will order them, I ain't payin.
i'm going to eat
Derick Wrote:getting close to the 3 club challange again.

I know what you are talking about.
I'll catch up with you all later.
JDubb Wrote:I'll catch up with you all later.

bye. Confusedheepbagger:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am going to the Pirates game in the Verizon Wireless luxury box tonight. I hope they have wings, if not, I will order them, I ain't payin.

Baller.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am going to the Pirates game in the Verizon Wireless luxury box tonight. I hope they have wings, if not, I will order them, I ain't payin.

Baller.

I am not paying for anything. One of my best friends is in corporate sales for Verizon Wireless and it's his day for the box. He has no available clients to take so the guys are all going tonight.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Baller.

I am not paying for anything. One of my best friends is in corporate sales for Verizon Wireless and it's his day for the box. He has no available clients to take so the guys are all going tonight.

Can you bring your wife??? I would want to go...that sounds like so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Baller.

Can you bring your wife??? I would want to go...that sounds like so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't ask him. He is supposed to call me later, I will find out them.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Baller.

If there is anyone that owes me tickets to stuff it's Verizon Corporate Sales reps. I deal with more bullshit daily from Verizon corporate accounts. They are horrible in Harrisburg.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Baller.

If there is anyone that owes me tickets to stuff it's Verizon Corporate Sales reps. I deal with more bullshit daily from Verizon corporate accounts. They are horrible in Harrisburg.

Want me to steal a can of beer from the fridge for you?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18