Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9-22-10 Wednesday...Corn on the Kolb
Ok, I'll start..... Wtf
:yawn: :yawn: come on today is going to be busy....again...so I want to play while I can... :boobs: :boobs:
corn on the kolb, what dat mean?
Oh, and the other secretary gave her 3 wk notice...now I will be the only one here..so I'm 2 secretaries, 1 bookkeeper, 1 month end biller, etc. I don't know if I can do all of this...and now I WANT a raise....the bonus didn't cut it.
Iva, there was a bird flopping around on the ground by my car this morning. I didn't want it to get smooshed by my house, so I used 2 sticks and carried it to my neighbors yard.
LeNeve Wrote:corn on the kolb, what dat mean?

Not that I care, but when I woke up they said Vick was taking Kolb's place as the quaterback of the Eagles....so that just popped into my mind...
LeNeve Wrote:Iva, there was a bird flopping around on the ground by my car this morning. I didn't want it to get smooshed by my house, so I used 2 sticks and carried it to my neighbors yard.

I have gloves and a shoe box in my trunk for those kind of emergencies and I bring the injured bird to U of P Vet hosptial....but you did good saving it from the kids... :thanks:
Iva13 Wrote:Oh, and the other secretary gave her 3 wk notice...now I will be the only one here..so I'm 2 secretaries, 1 bookkeeper, 1 month end biller, etc. I don't know if I can do all of this...and now I WANT a raise....the bonus didn't cut it.
storm into your bosses office right now, and demand a raise. then give us the play by play. go now
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Oh, and the other secretary gave her 3 wk notice...now I will be the only one here..so I'm 2 secretaries, 1 bookkeeper, 1 month end biller, etc. I don't know if I can do all of this...and now I WANT a raise....the bonus didn't cut it.
storm into your bosses office right now, and demand a raise. then give us the play by play. go now

He's in Court this morning.....but w/i the next few days I am...I think 5% would be good, plus I get my $500/month (tax free) for my medical since I'm on Boe's account.
Iva13 Wrote:

Not that I care, but when I woke up they said Vick was taking Kolb's place as the quaterback of the Eagles....so that just popped into my mind...

Greatest news I've heard so far this season!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Greatest news I've heard so far this season!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
They will never win a SB with Vick.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
I like when papers come fresh out of the printer all warm and crisp.
LeNeve Wrote:I like when papers come fresh out of the printer all warm and crisp.
:high5: Sort of like putting on a shirt straight out of the dryer.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Greatest news I've heard so far this season!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
They will never win a SB with Vick.

They will never win a game with Kolb.
So after a conversation on the BBM regarding coons & skunks... Jim hit a skunk in the truck that we use for recycling last night on his way home. I'm so not looking forward to getting it today.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM