Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday, sept 17, 2010....FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
good morning everyone........7.5 hours to go :happy: :happy: :happy: :high5:
Brampton Wrote:good morning everyone........7.5 hours to go :happy: :happy: :happy: :high5:

Boo ya.

I have 7 more hours. But, I'm only counting down to the weekend.
Friday is hawaiin shirt day.
I am going skydiving tomorrow. I don't know any details except it's $250.
i bleed green Wrote:I am going skydiving tomorrow. I don't know any details except it's $250.
and you hope your schute opens
i bleed green Wrote:I am going skydiving tomorrow. I don't know any details except it's $250.
[Image: tzun430l.jpg]

Tomorrow, I'm going to check out some of the Transformers filming, with Bay around, might be more dangerous then skydiving. I heard it's trying to blow up an actual building downtown.

You're nuts.
The other day I posted a guy climbing a 2000 foot antenna to fix it, here's a guy climbing it to jump off it.
[youtube]iiTCQIo3YL0[/youtube]
so I think everyone I currently work with is insane.......I'm just sitting back and watching all these loon's!
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:so I think everyone I currently work with is insane.......I'm just sitting back and watching all these loon's!
Everyone at my last job was the same. Except me of course. I'm totally normal. Big Grin
i bleed green Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:so I think everyone I currently work with is insane.......I'm just sitting back and watching all these loon's!
Everyone at my last job was the same. Except me of course. I'm totally normal. Big Grin
Same here :high5:
TGI-effin-F Bitches!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

Driving in to work this morning, I caught up with 2 test drive Ford Mustangs. They looked so sweet
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:TGI-effin-F Bitches!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

Driving in to work this morning, I caught up with 2 test drive Ford Mustangs. They looked so sweet
Sweet enough for you to flash the :tater: ?
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:TGI-effin-F Bitches!!! :happy: :happy: :happy:

Sweet enough for you to flash the :tater: ?

Of course.
A Plymouth Horizon is sweet enough to get that treatment.
Brian in NY Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Same here :high5:

Not here.
I'm the crazy one here
i bleed green Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: You normal??? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30