Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday, sept 17, 2010....FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Pete Nice Wrote:I have ALWAYS been a NIN fans,since pretty hate machine came out.

I actually collect their stuff. I have over 2/3 of the seed CD's and am trying to get some of the rare stuff and euro releases. I have all their DVD's and even the VHS that was never released DVD from downward spiral.

The Fragile tour was incredible and I have it on DVD.. I shall watch it again this weekend, i think.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Can you not return your bottles and get money back for them? In MB, you return your beer bottles and cans to the vender and you get 10 cents a piece.

Nope, no money for trash here.

Michigan gets 10 cents per pop/beer bottle and can. :happy:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just petted a horse on the nose.

If that what you want to call it. Your allowed to say you just jerked off.

I do have a horse sized cock.

:worthlesswopics:
Joe In PA Wrote:Old School forum look.

http://www.dudebronation.com/forum2

Holy Retro!!
Joe In PA Wrote:Old School forum look.

http://www.dudebronation.com/forum2

Still looks better than what tomb has.
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Has anybody listened to "Wine and Web" yet?

No b/c it's on 10PM to 12AM on Thursday night. IF it was on at a better time I would, I want to listen.
Maybe I won't check it out. That's not a good time slot for me.

I've only heard it live once, last night. Mercer is recording it and posting it for download. If you want I will post the link later.

http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy#0,1
Brampton Wrote:I have Pantera playing and they told me to turn it down.......meanwhile they are all yelling at each other......LUNATICS!!!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

........I turned it up a notch
There's no two ways about it. Anytime Pantera's on, You gotta pull a Bill Nye and CRANK IT LOUD!!!
Brampton Wrote:here's an idea.......what do we, as a group, feel is the most overplayed musical act on the radio?

this could be past or present, for whatever reason you have
Nickleback and Nirvana come to mind for me. Waaay overplayed.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:here's an idea.......what do we, as a group, feel is the most overplayed musical act on the radio?

this could be past or present, for whatever reason you have
metallica

:eek: Confusedhock: :eek: Confusedhock: Are you serious??? I could listen to Metallica 24/7. They need to start up a Metallica channel, that would be fucking awesome!
I'd listen! :rock: :rock: :rock:
They did have an all Metallica channel on Sirius ch 27 right after Deathmagnetic came out. They ran it or about a month.
Dammit! Replay cut off again.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I mean emo in comparison to the greatful dead.

The Grateful Dead sucked nuts.

You are correct.
That's one band that shouldn't have its own channel.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Confusedad: ........I fully just realized it

THere is no way to listen? You are going to be a mechanic right? Can't you put it on in your work area? WIll you have a lap top? IF you are doing mechanic stuff, why can't you listen and post?

Toyotas come with Sirius. Just tune in on every car you pull in.

I lose the signal when I pull cars with sirius in. Confusedad:
I actually had signal on my sirius when I had the rental parked in the parking garage in Vegas but it was choppy.
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Do you have Class 1A driver's liscence or whatever the Manitoba equivelant is?

No I only have a class 5 licence (which is passenger cars & trucks). I have my learners permit for it though. I can't back a trailer up worth a shit so I don't do it but you need to back one up for your test so I said fuck it.
Only in straight line back.

My drivers ed teacher was a spacehead. She taught us to use the rear window to back up. I can't back up using the mirrors I'm terrible at it if I try so in the semi I'm screwed.
I have to use mirrors when I back up the work van.
the keifer Wrote:Dammit! Replay cut off again.

It just now cut off for me. I had it on rewind. Fucking fools advice. I wish that tornado in NY would have sucked them up, and spit them out in Iraq.
LArry the cable guy on Comedy CEntral. :killme: :killme: :killme:

There isn't shit on tonight. What channel is that show that C&R have been talking about? What would you do? About the life situations.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30