Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday, sept 17, 2010....FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Pete Nice Wrote:A rock just hit the bottom middle of my windshield and cracked it. Dime size x shaped crack now. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

There goes $100 I don't need to be wasting right now.

That's not so Niiice either.. Confusedad:
Covino cranked it in the office Confusedhock:
Pete Nice Wrote:Smoker, no thanks, automatic no.

Yep. :barf:
busy busy busy
I'm hungry, but I don't want what I brought for lunch suddenly... Anyone want to trade for a salad, some fruit and a Snack Pack??
we have one of those call in and sell stuff radio programs, they call it tradio here Lame
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:A rock just hit the bottom middle of my windshield and cracked it. Dime size x shaped crack now. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:

And on top of all that, Staal won't be able to start the season...
:poke:
Sorry, I couldn't help it.

I new that days ago, over it already.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

And on top of all that, Staal won't be able to start the season...
:poke:
Sorry, I couldn't help it.

I new that days ago, over it already.

Me too, I just haven't brought it up yet.
Training camps open today.
Thank God
Quick answer. Yes, Boardwalk Empire is gonna be the SHIZBAMSNAPPY!!!!
Derick Wrote:busy busy busy
Not me.
Yeah, I can't wait to see this show
Anyone watch The League last night? FUCKING AWESOME. Best 1/2 hour show EVER!!!

After watching it, my friends and I decided our fantasy football draft next year will be at either Atlantic City or Niagara Falls.
Pete Nice Wrote:Anyone watch The League last night? FUCKING AWESOME. Best 1/2 hour show EVER!!!

After watching it, my friends and I decided our fantasy football draft next year will be at either Atlantic City or Niagara Falls.

that show's back on? who carries it? ie hbo, showtime etc
michaelangelo Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Anyone watch The League last night? FUCKING AWESOME. Best 1/2 hour show EVER!!!

that show's back on? who carries it? ie hbo, showtime etc
FX
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Smoker, no thanks, automatic no.
This.
Date no Bang yes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30