Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday, sept 17, 2010....FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:Has anybody listened to "Wine and Web" yet?

No b/c it's on 10PM to 12AM on Thursday night. IF it was on at a better time I would, I want to listen.
Maybe I won't check it out. That's not a good time slot for me.
Pete Nice Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I know no one cares (@Pete and Derick) but Spot told me TOMB is now malware free.

Seeing as DBN never even gets mentioned anymore and never gets quoted, I really don't give a fuck.
Agreed.
LeNeve Wrote:some hockey player painted chuck norris on his goalie mask.

I saw that... Kinda strange
Pete Nice Wrote:Gonna play Tool later :rock: :rock: :rock:

Fixed
Pete Nice Wrote:

No b/c it's on 10PM to 12AM on Thursday night. IF it was on at a better time I would, I want to listen.

yep. the time its on kind of sucks. The time I listened to it I was working around the house and had the radio on for the C&R replay, and listened to it then.
What?? That caller sounded drunk.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Fixed

Seriously, I know you like them, and I appreciate that, but you are part of a very small minority, most of us here and in life think they fucking suck. I really can not stand them.
Nussie_T Wrote:What?? That caller sounded drunk.
He called from Russia. They have 9 happy hours over there.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Maybe I won't check it out. That's not a good time slot for me.

I've only heard it live once, last night. Mercer is recording it and posting it for download. If you want I will post the link later.
JDubb Wrote:I've only heard it live once, last night. Mercer is recording it and posting it for download. If you want I will post the link later.
:thanks:
Brian in NY Wrote:
He called from Russia. They have 9 happy hours over there.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Marc in Colorado? He always sounds like that.
HOOOOOOO!!
DOUBLE DUTCH BUS!!!!

This song reminds me of working in NYC. It seemed like every time they played this, I was stuck in traffic on the Belt Parkway.

I loved working in NYC.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Fixed

Seriously, I know you like them, and I appreciate that, but you are part of a very small minority, most of us here and in life think they fucking suck. I really can not stand them.

I still like them. I know they are an acquired taste. You either love them or don't get them. Same with NIN.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30