Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday, sept 17, 2010....FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
JDubb Wrote:I know no one cares (@Pete and Derick) but Spot told me TOMB is now malware free.

I do not believe this.
Brian in NY Wrote:Has anybody listened to "Wine and Web" yet?

He's got a good show. I am a Gary V. fan. I have seen every one of his 900 plus podcasts, follow on Facebook and Twitter, etc. I like his show.
jazz band :roflmao:
Brian in NY Wrote:I do not want to listen to callers singing.

I am sooooo glad I missed that!!!!
JDubb Wrote:I know no one cares (@Pete and Derick) but Spot told me TOMB is now malware free.

:bullshit: because I tried to get on there the other day just to see what they were up to and Google Chrome popped up with the possible malware infection notice.
LeNeve Wrote:

I do not believe this.

I only read TOMB through TapaTalk.
:bullshit:
Pete Nice Wrote:I wonder where Iva is. I hope her father in law is OK, or at least not worse.

Boe comes home today and I am sure that after a quick :missionary: they went to the hospital to see him.
Primus :killme: Gonna play Tool later :killme:

Probably the two worst bands EVER :killme: :killme: :killme:
Pete Nice Wrote:IF I have a gift card, I will find something to use it on. I am not gonna sell it to card woo for 25% of it value.

AGREED 5 :high5:
JDubb Wrote:

He's got a good show. I am a Gary V. fan. I have seen every one of his 900 plus podcasts, follow on Facebook and Twitter, etc. I like his show.
I haven't checked it out yet. I'll get to it eventually. It doesn't sound like a waste of time.

Yeah, last time he said that, I tried to get on there and alarms shot off. No Thunks
Pete Nice Wrote:Primus :killme: Gonna play Tool later :killme:

Probably the two worst bands EVER :killme: :killme: :killme:
Spot played Tool during SpotCenter.

No b/c it's on 10PM to 12AM on Thursday night. IF it was on at a better time I would, I want to listen.

Seeing as DBN never even gets mentioned anymore and never gets quoted, I really don't give a fuck.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30