Dudebro Nation

Full Version: friday, sept 17, 2010....FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I mean emo in comparison to the greatful dead.

The Grateful Dead sucked nuts.

You are correct.
Pete Nice Wrote:I love how the only part you denied was the emo part. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

They are whiney bitches who's songs never end.

Epic songs are always longer.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I love how the only part you denied was the emo part. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Egotistical musicians who THINK their songs are epic write songs that are too long.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:ICP is pretty cool.

Seriously?

I'm not sure. I'll get back to you when I've actually heard something they've done. They are pretty cool guys when they come on Bubba's show live.

They are regulars on Bubba?

Yet another reason why they suck. Nothing like a bunch of shitbags on a redneck show about shitbags.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Egotistical musicians who THINK their songs are epic right songs that are too long.

One of their most popular songs is only 5 mins long.

[youtube]hglVqACd1C8[/youtube]
Pete Nice Wrote:They are regulars on Bubba?

Yet another reason why they suck. Nothing like a bunch of shitbags on a redneck show about shitbags.

You trying to take the hater crown from Brampton? Bubba's show is awesome.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:This might be the last show I can listen to live........just realized that Confusedad:
Lame
it sure is
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:Do you have Class 1A driver's liscence or whatever the Manitoba equivelant is?

No I only have a class 5 licence (which is passenger cars & trucks). I have my learners permit for it though. I can't back a trailer up worth a shit so I don't do it but you need to back one up for your test so I said fuck it.
Only in straight line back.
Joe In PA Wrote:

I would rather listen to Ellis.

I am not a redneck sheep fucker.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:This might be the last show I can listen to live........just realized that Confusedad:

I thought about that a week ago.
Confusedad: ........I fully just realized it
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

I would rather listen to Ellis.

They prefer cow fuckers actually.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Tool :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Fixed
Now it's fixed.
If it was Rush then yes :barf:
:taterpie: :tater:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

I thought about that a week ago.
Confusedad: ........I fully just realized it

THere is no way to listen? You are going to be a mechanic right? Can't you put it on in your work area? WIll you have a lap top? IF you are doing mechanic stuff, why can't you listen and post?
Pete Nice Wrote:I would rather listen to Ellis.

If you listen to him you probably like playing with other men's junk.
Joe In PA Wrote:

IN MY LIFE........will no-one ever take the crown from me..............I hold that with pride!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30