Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
LeNeve Wrote:shazam these nuts.

No, shazam DEEZ nutz
I hate shazam. I am terrible at it. I got maybe 2 or 3 right.

Fuck shazam.
Brampton Wrote:huey lewis
that shit is wrong
Why do they want me to donate my car to blind people? :?
quote of the day.
I'm outta here. You guys have a gooder.
cody Wrote:
quote of the day.
I'm outta here. You guys have a gooder.
kbai
Derick Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:huey lewis
that shit is wrong
or it was soooooo right!
abc deeez nuts
Derick Wrote:abc deeez nuts
BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I agree with Clinton Portis, there is no way a nussie reporter is going into a locker room full of naked athletes and not getting sexually excited by at least one of them.

I say, male reporters should be allowed into female locker rooms while they are naked.
i had this happen once. We were playing hockey and this chic that was on our team was in our locker room. I went about my business, she made some comment, I was like, really your old enough to be here, you've probably seen it before, get over it
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with Clinton Portis, there is no way a nussie reporter is going into a locker room full of naked athletes and not getting sexually excited by at least one of them.

I say, male reporters should be allowed into female locker rooms while they are naked.

female sports are not popular enough to have locker rooms, or reporters anyway.
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with Clinton Portis, there is no way a nussie reporter is going into a locker room full of naked athletes and not getting sexually excited by at least one of them.

:high5:

and Andrea Kramer looks like the crypt keeper in HD now :barf:
Chip Wrote:I posted a little thing about Detroit in the General area. If anyone cares, it's kinda interesting.

Once the fourth-largest metropolis in America—some have called it the Death of the American Dream. Today, the young people of the Motor City are making it their own DIY paradise where rules are second to passion and creativity. They are creating the new Detroit on their own terms, against real adversity. We put our boots on and went exploring

http://www.palladiumboots.com/exploration/detroit

There was a show on TLC with people buying houses for like $6 and completely redoing them.
LeNeve Wrote::taterpie:

:finger:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27