Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Reggie Bush is a giant vagina for giving his heisman back.......He still put up the numbers.....that stuff is gay
cody Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Another way to put it is to extrapolate from the Detroit average to
the span of the Iraq invasion. In the 538 days during which 752 U.S.
combat deaths occurred, 538 Detroit murders would have been committed,
which makes a difference of 214 deaths. In conclusion, the Iraqi armed
forces and rebel militias are 40% more lethal than the criminals of
Detroit.

That is still a lot of dead folks. Here there may have been 500 murders for the whole country. That's one city!! Fuuuuck.

We get a murder maybe every couple years. Lots of people disapear though.
LeNeve Wrote:just take his name off the list. Then all he has is a trophy that doesn't mean anything.

Why did he lose the heisman anyway?
cause He "didn't" get the numbers, cause he took "money"..........unlike any of the other players who did, who also cant read
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:just take his name off the list. Then all he has is a trophy that doesn't mean anything.

Why did he lose the heisman anyway?
cause He "didn't" get the numbers, cause he took "money"..........unlike any of the other players who did, who also cant read
:roflmao: illiteracy is funny.
That movie review guy needs fired. Resident Evil Afterlife was a good action flick with Zombies and Milla Jovovich, that automatically makes it worthy. Fuck that guy.
Pete Nice Wrote:That movie review guy needs fired. Resident Evil Afterlife was a good action flick with Zombies and Milla Jovovich, that automatically makes it worthy. Fuck that guy.
:high5: All the Resident Evil movies kick ass.
Biggie Smalls :clap: :clap: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
I'm offended......they played a song with the n-word :roll:
Check out "outpost"

Zombie Nazis+bunker in Poland+special forces= fuck yeah for the whole family.
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:They are making fun of her cancer.

That's just mean.

I have a cancer walk coming up. I need to register and bug people to sponsor me. I like the cause, but I hate asking people for money.
really, i'm sure 80% of that money is going to peoples salary not to help the cause

Probably so, but the Cancer society has done a lot of good things for people I knew.
cody Wrote:Check out "outpost"

Added to my netflix queue.
Brian in NY Wrote:

Downloading on torrents now.
Brian in NY Wrote:

plus it has Ray Stevenson in it. He played Titus Pullo on HBO "Rome". He's the man....who also slaughters zombie Nazis.
Covino is absolutely correct about pawn shops.
And if you haven't watches Dead Snow yet watch it!!! WTF!?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27