Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Ask for extra pickles at the Sonic

Why do you get some kind of kick back or is that code for something else?

The more pickles we sell, the bigger my bonus check gets (hopefully)
That show pin wheel sucked my ass. I hated that show.
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i like sonic they're tater are the best

Never had them.
sure

I haven't! I didn't even know they were on the menu til you fools started that whole deal about me.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Why do you get some kind of kick back or is that code for something else?
there is a place here in town where if you buy a chocolate shake for $20 you get a surprise

a happy ending surprise?
not quite
I just walked to the bank singing I'm a Map I'm a Map, I'm a Map.....great... Big Grin
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Why do you get some kind of kick back or is that code for something else?
there is a place here in town where if you buy a chocolate shake for $20 you get a surprise

a happy ending surprise?
not quite

2 Girls, One Cup surprise?
Iva13 Wrote:I just walked to the bank singing I'm a Map I'm a Map, I'm a Map.....great... Big Grin
and you wernt arrested?
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I just walked to the bank singing I'm a Map I'm a Map, I'm a Map.....great... Big Grin
and you wernt arrested?

In Philly they are used to seeing nut cases walk the streets.
The greatest part of seasame street was the aliens that would come down from the sky.
Yuuuuup yuuuup yuuup yup yupyupyupyupyupyupyupyup ahuh ahuh ahuh. That was the shit.
Enchiladas for lunch today. And some side shot hot pockets for later if I get hungry, which I will.
Chip Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Ask for extra pickles at the Sonic
We just got a Sonic 3 month ago here.

They are doing a lot of expanding. They are huge in the SW

I think they're over rated.
The first one opened in Michigan about a year ago. The waits were hours long for weeks.
People are stupid

You guys have Pei Wei in the Detroit area, so that is fucking awesome. Be thankful for that.
cody Wrote:The greatest part of seasame street was the aliens that would come down from the sky.
Yuuuuup yuuuup yuuup yup yupyupyupyupyupyupyupyup ahuh ahuh ahuh. That was the shit.

[youtube]4qxWGr8VhzQ[/youtube]
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

a happy ending surprise?
not quite
[youtube]_hJ6TAm_t1E[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:I think they're over rated.
The first one opened in Michigan about a year ago. The waits were hours long for weeks.
People are stupid

I wasn't overly impressed. But their pickles are my fave out of all the ones we make.

Next time you make it down to, or through Toledo, you need to hit Tony Paco's and try their pickles.
cody Wrote:The greatest part of seasame street was the aliens that would come down from the sky.

My mom said I was obsessed with that show, but I don't remember much of it. Other than Oscar the Grouch was my fave.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27