Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I think that would be like working for Pepsi and drinking Coke.

Really? They're a rival of yours?

Well, their pickles don't come from my place.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:They are doing a lot of expanding. They are huge in the SW

I think they're over rated.
The first one opened in Michigan about a year ago. The waits were hours long for weeks.
People are stupid

You guys have Pei Wei in the Detroit area, so that is fucking awesome. Be thankful for that.

Oh yeah. I've got one a mile from work. I'm about due for a stop in.

See Detroit is not as bad as people say.
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:All the pei wei's are closing here. No business for over priced meh Chinese food I guess.
:high5:

The day you actually like something good we will throw a fireworks picture party like we used to when people hit 1000 posts.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
cody Wrote:you should have seen re episode when the aliens abducted Telly monster and anal raped him. That one was weird, weirder yet that Telly really didn't mind all that much.
Canadian seasame steet was half in French Sad
half the time I was confused.

What were you the other half?

pissing myself with anticipation waiting for the aliens...or slimy the worm.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:All the pei wei's are closing here. No business for over priced meh Chinese food I guess.

The day you actually like something good we will throw a fireworks picture party like we used to when people hit 1000 posts.
1000 posts, man that was a long time ago
LeNeve Wrote:They are making fun of her cancer.

That's just mean.

I have a cancer walk coming up. I need to register and bug people to sponsor me. I like the cause, but I hate asking people for money.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

:happy:

Why not, cancer is fucking HYSTERICAL!!! :poke:

That's just mean.

I have a cancer walk coming up. I need to register and bug people to sponsor me. I like the cause, but I hate asking people for money.
really, i'm sure 80% of that money is going to peoples salary not to help the cause
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You guys have Pei Wei in the Detroit area, so that is fucking awesome. Be thankful for that.

Oh yeah, dodging the drive by shootings makes for great cardio and the bullet holes allow for nice air-flow in the buildings.
Pete Nice Wrote:

People in MN are dumb then b/c Pie Wei has awesome food at very good prices. It's PF Changs light. Confusedlap: :finger:

It really is good.
I might have to get it today now.
Thanks Pete.
I want a snickers bar.
Pete Nice Wrote:See Detroit is not as bad as people say.

The other day I watched this online documentary thing about Detroit. Johnny Knoxville went around, getting a tour from different people. It was pretty cool.
I'll go find it and post it somewhere.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You guys have Pei Wei in the Detroit area, so that is fucking awesome. Be thankful for that.

Oh yeah, dodging the drive by shootings makes for great cardio and the bullet holes allow for nice air-flow in the buildings.

don't more people killed in Detroit every year then Bagdad? I heard that somewhere, or I just made it up.
Pete Nice Wrote:See Detroit is not as bad as people say.

We're talking Detroit, not Sagi-nasty.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27