Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:See Detroit is not as bad as people say.

Oh yeah, dodging the drive by shootings makes for great cardio and the bullet holes allow for nice air-flow in the buildings.

We're talking Detroit, not Sagi-nasty.
Depressing doo-doo song about Saginaw.
[youtube]FC5MHtQWeYU[/youtube]
cody Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You guys have Pei Wei in the Detroit area, so that is fucking awesome. Be thankful for that.

Oh yeah. I've got one a mile from work. I'm about due for a stop in.

See Detroit is not as bad as people say.

Oh yeah, dodging the drive by shootings makes for great cardio and the bullet holes allow for nice air-flow in the buildings.

don't more people killed in Detroit every year then Bagdad? I heard that somewhere, or I just made it up.

I heard that stat too.
excellent music trivia. Too bad i'm going to lunch
SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!

[youtube]7KfFx_UZ5ZU[/youtube]
cody Wrote:don't more people killed in Detroit every year then Bagdad? I heard that somewhere, or I just made it up.

I think I may have heard that too.
Another way to put it is to extrapolate from the Detroit average to
the span of the Iraq invasion. In the 538 days during which 752 U.S.
combat deaths occurred, 538 Detroit murders would have been committed,
which makes a difference of 214 deaths. In conclusion, the Iraqi armed
forces and rebel militias are 40% more lethal than the criminals of
Detroit.
Chip Wrote:
cody Wrote:don't more people killed in Detroit every year then Bagdad? I heard that somewhere, or I just made it up.

I think I may have heard that too.

I think this is where that came from.

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index....troit.html
Detroit makes a lot of lists. This week, it made a meta-list: CNN included the Motor City on its list of 10 of the most dangerous cities in the world, along with the likes of Juarez, Mexico, and Baghdad, Iraq.
I posted a little thing about Detroit in the General area. If anyone cares, it's kinda interesting.

Once the fourth-largest metropolis in America—some have called it the Death of the American Dream. Today, the young people of the Motor City are making it their own DIY paradise where rules are second to passion and creativity. They are creating the new Detroit on their own terms, against real adversity. We put our boots on and went exploring

http://www.palladiumboots.com/exploration/detroit
:taterpie:
I'm already hungry again. I'm going to eat my side shots.
LeNeve Wrote:Detroit makes a lot of lists. This week, it made a meta-list: CNN included the Motor City on its list of 10 of the most dangerous cities in the world, along with the likes of Juarez, Mexico, and Baghdad, Iraq.

Come on down. I'll show you around. Even Mexicantown and Dearborn (basicly the middle east)
LeNeve Wrote:Another way to put it is to extrapolate from the Detroit average to
the span of the Iraq invasion. In the 538 days during which 752 U.S.
combat deaths occurred, 538 Detroit murders would have been committed,
which makes a difference of 214 deaths. In conclusion, the Iraqi armed
forces and rebel militias are 40% more lethal than the criminals of
Detroit.

That is still a lot of dead folks. Here there may have been 500 murders for the whole country. That's one city!! Fuuuuck.
Should I be working?
just take his name off the list. Then all he has is a trophy that doesn't mean anything.

Why did he lose the heisman anyway?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27