Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 9-15-10 Humpday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Watched. I meant watched.
A cion collection would never get on TV, too common. You need something unique.
Pete Nice Wrote:A cion collection would never get on TV, too common. You need something unique.
whats that?
cody Wrote:And if you haven't watches Dead Snow yet watch it!!! WTF!?
Watched it, liked it. I only have one question: what's the deal with the sex scene in the out house? That dude was dropping a deuce :?
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:A cion collection would never get on TV, too common. You need something unique.
whats that?

Apparently it's a book.

[Image: Mda_Cion.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:See Detroit is not as bad as people say.

The other day I watched this online documentary thing about Detroit. Johnny Knoxville went around, getting a tour from different people. It was pretty cool.
I'll go find it and post it somewhere.

Cool, I wanna see that.
Undone (the sweater song)
Brampton Wrote:
whats that?
[Image: Mda_Cion.jpg]
oh the game started ........damn
Brian in NY Wrote:Undone (the sweater song)

shazam :high5:
cody Wrote:don't more people killed in Detroit every year then Bagdad? I heard that somewhere, or I just made it up.

It could be true. They have a limit to the number of years a police officer can serve because it is so bad.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:See Detroit is not as bad as people say.

Oh yeah, dodging the drive by shootings makes for great cardio and the bullet holes allow for nice air-flow in the buildings.

We're talking Detroit, not Sagi-nasty.

Sag-nasty has a bunch of torched homes, not so many with just bullet holes. Flint did, but they are trying to catch up to Saginaw's arson record.
I'm not good at this game at all. Confusedad:
I thought that was gonna be 500 miles
today should be old hip hop songs
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27