Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zombie Bite Calculator
Pete Nice Wrote:I am beginning to think that you need backups for the backup plans.

plan 1 stay at home, set your house up to survive

plan 2 get to the mountains in the middle of no where to a cabin and build up defenses.

plan 3 (NEW) have a boat ready to hit the open oceans. Would need a LARGE fuel supply for this, major issue.

Since they can't swim or drive boats couldn't you just dock a few hundred yards off land and just come back to land when you need to stock up on food?
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am beginning to think that you need backups for the backup plans.

plan 2 get to the mountains in the middle of no where to a cabin and build up defenses.

plan 3 (NEW) have a boat ready to hit the open oceans. Would need a LARGE fuel supply for this, major issue.

Since they can't swim or drive boats couldn't you just dock a few hundred yards off land and just come back to land when you need to stock up on food?

I am sure they would be all over the land near where you are docked.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

I kinda like #2. There's not alot of people (food) in remote areas. If there's no brains zombies won't go there, right?

Well, if the BP leak is still going on, we could just hack into that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
negadave Wrote:

I kinda like #2. There's not alot of people (food) in remote areas. If there's no brains zombies won't go there, right?

Right to the second part. If your in the forest, there is plenty of food. You just need a basic survival knowledge to get it. Every zombie go bag should have a few packs of easy grow vegetable seeds, a survival handbook or two and an edible plants handbook. With these three things, you can survive for a damn long time. Then just build up the defenses, 25 foot supported log walls and shit like that. Have the cabin and also dig out underground bunkers AND treehouses, that way you can escape up AND down. Build a linked network in the trees.

Some day I would like to get some land in the mountains, away from everything, and get started building this stuff.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-Zombie Strongholds Beckster 37 16,992 12-12-2020, 07:32 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Zombie Stuff Pete Nice 7 4,612 11-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Zombie Team Pete Nice 2 2,835 09-06-2012, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Zombie blood JDubb 1 1,689 07-21-2011, 10:20 PM
  Zombie discussion out the wazoo... Hondo 21 9,753 07-21-2011, 10:10 PM
  The start of the zombie invasion? Hondo 11 5,591 02-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Last Post: cody
  Zombie proofing your car. Joe 5 3,245 01-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Last Post: negadave
  Zombie tips for the Holidays from Beckster! Hondo 3 2,448 12-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Last Post: the keifer
  The Top 7 Reasons a Zombie Outbreak Will Fail Hondo 16 7,613 11-26-2010, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Hondo
  Top 5 Zombie movies (in the past 10 years) PJfromLI 11 5,381 11-26-2010, 06:04 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team