Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Zombie movies (in the past 10 years)
5)28 DAYS LATER/ WEEKS LATER
[Image: 28_days_later.jpg]
4) THE CRAZIES
[Image: Crazies.jpg]
3) ZOMBIELAND
[Image: zombieland.jpg]
[Image: Zombieland-418-large.jpg]

2) SHUAN OF THE DEAD
[Image: shuanofthedead.jpg]
[Image: shaun-of-the-dead-trio.jpg]

1) DAWN OF THE DEAD
[Image: 200px-Dawn_of_the_Dead_2004_movie.jpg][Image: 03zombies.jpg]
[Image: nycopybc5.jpg]
Shockingly I have only seen Zombieland and Dawn of the Dead.

I would say

1. Zombieland - By far the best of the decade.
2. Resident Evil Extinction - Mila :wanker:
3. Resident Evil 2 - Mila :wanker: :wanker:
4. Dawn of the Dead - running zombies Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
5. Zombie Strippers - only b/c I have not seen a few of the above mentioned ones.

I think I need to make sure I see Sean of the Dead soon. I am not sure if I want to see 28 days later yet b/c running zombies freak the fuck out of me, totally make my plan obsolete.

Here is a pretty good review of the best zombie movies:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Best-Zombie-Movie

As I read, I hear the creatures in 28 days/weeks were not zombies, just like in I Am Legend. So that might not count.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I was just thinking. What is a zombie outbreak broke out on the set of a zombie movie? How would you tell the zombies from the actors?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Zombieland was the best. Shaun of the dead was funny, probably close to how some people would react.. disbelief...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:I was just thinking. What is a zombie outbreak broke out on the set of a zombie movie? How would you tell the zombies from the actors?
Ask Bill Murray. They will respond in an articulate intelligent manner.
[Image: nycopybc5.jpg]
[quote="Pete Nice"]Shockingly I have only seen Zombieland and Dawn of the Dead.
I thought 28 days later was real good.Maybe #1 on my list. Definitly on the movie watch list if you ask me.
I've only seen parts of dawn of the dead.
...Is there a reason why Dead Snow was left off this list?
-Zombie Nazis
-Ski-doo with MG42 attached to it
-Norwegian boobs.

Nuff said. Dead snow wins. END OF THREAD! :rock:
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I was just thinking. What is a zombie outbreak broke out on the set of a zombie movie? How would you tell the zombies from the actors?

[Image: 128861804808530000.jpg]
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
All Things Considering.. I would classify I Am legend as a Zombie Movie..
But # 1 has to go to Zombie-land

[Image: i-am-legend.jpg]
dildo_baggins Wrote:All Things Considering.. I would classify I Am legend as a Zombie Movie..

The makers of I am Legend have said that it is not a zombie movie though, they have light shy rabies and are still capable of emotion. I hear the same thing is true of the 28 days series.

Pete Nice Wrote:
dildo_baggins Wrote:All Things Considering.. I would classify I Am legend as a Zombie Movie..

The makers of I am Legend have said that it is not a zombie movie though, they have light shy rabies and are still capable of emotion. I hear the same thing is true of the 28 days series.

I'd rather deal with Zombies than the I Am Legend things. Those things were smart. The only upside is that Will Smith got to drive that sweet ass Cobra.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I agree with this statement. They could also be cured. You can't cure dead. Also the same applies to 28 Days Later and 28 Weeks later. They literally waited till the infected starved to death and then walked away. Zombieland is probably my favorite of all of those (didn't see the Crazies), with Dawn Of The Dead a close 2nd.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anti-Zombie Strongholds Beckster 37 16,992 12-12-2020, 07:32 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Zombie Stuff Pete Nice 7 4,612 11-02-2012, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Zombie Team Pete Nice 2 2,835 09-06-2012, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Zombie blood JDubb 1 1,689 07-21-2011, 10:20 PM
  Zombie discussion out the wazoo... Hondo 21 9,753 07-21-2011, 10:10 PM
  The start of the zombie invasion? Hondo 11 5,591 02-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Last Post: cody
  Zombie proofing your car. Joe 5 3,245 01-01-2011, 10:47 PM
Last Post: negadave
  Zombie tips for the Holidays from Beckster! Hondo 3 2,448 12-26-2010, 10:23 AM
Last Post: the keifer
  The Top 7 Reasons a Zombie Outbreak Will Fail Hondo 16 7,613 11-26-2010, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Hondo
  Fiesta zombie commercial. LeNeve 6 3,164 11-12-2010, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Joe