Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7-26-11 Tooosday
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:We need someone who speaks kansas to translate.

It probably means he got cajun fries mixed in with his regular fries.

Or he saw a blue car, then a black truck.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I hope Jesus punches you in the face when he comes back
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I hate when things are like one way, and other things are like another way. shits all retarded.

What the fuck are you talking about?

metric bolts, and standard bolts

I hate when some ass hat bolt supply guy accidentally mixes them up. Thne you get 33 bitching technicians because they have to rummage through all the bolts to find the right fricken one.... :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
I work part time from home. I told them I'll work but it's going to be goofy shifts because I do things for my business in between. So Friday I got the panic call because they let all the billers have the day off and needed two cash customer work orders closed and no one knew how. Then yesterday it was an email saying they needed all 30 overdue work orders for a customer which I only have two work orders and today it's a different customer... then I get an email from my service manager saying I should have completed those work orders as requested by 2 pm today. I was busy... I had to make lunch for Jim, Eric and my kids, take my kids to the baby sitters and then I had a doctors appointment to deal with some stuff for my operation in August.
They have 2 front counter personnel, an assistant manager, three warranty dept personnel, a service manager, a tower operator and shop foreman... none of them could have taken the 5 minutes to close the damn work orders... seriously... this is why they have 600+ work orders.... :flame:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:What the fuck are you talking about?

metric bolts, and standard bolts

I hate when some ass hat bolt supply guy accidentally mixes them up. Thne you get 33 bitching technicians because they have to rummage through all the bolts to find the right fricken one.... :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

I had a socket set of each and I was always careful to put the sockets back in the correct spots. Jim started using them and they are all mixed up and sockets are missing. It's driving me nuts. I am ready to buy 2 new sets, but I realize they'll get all jacked up again. Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Spot's jerkbox skit was almost as creepy as his Tuuuuuuuesday phone call. :barf:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Nussie_T Wrote:I work part time from home. I told them I'll work but it's going to be goofy shifts because I do things for my business in between. So Friday I got the panic call because they let all the billers have the day off and needed two cash customer work orders closed and no one knew how. Then yesterday it was an email saying they needed all 30 overdue work orders for a customer which I only have two work orders and today it's a different customer... then I get an email from my service manager saying I should have completed those work orders as requested by 2 pm today. I was busy... I had to make lunch for Jim, Eric and my kids, take my kids to the baby sitters and then I had a doctors appointment to deal with some stuff for my operation in August.
They have 2 front counter personnel, an assistant manager, three warranty dept personnel, a service manager, a tower operator and shop foreman... none of them could have taken the 5 minutes to close the damn work orders... seriously... this is why they have 600+ work orders.... :flame:

That sounds as bad as the cluster fuck I gotta work at now. :? I hate these people today. My supervisor, normally a nice, but chaotic woman, has become some crazed drill sargeant. She asked me to print a report that I've never even heard of today.... I'm still waiting for her to show me how (oh yeah, she went home) :killme:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
the keifer Wrote:Spot's jerkbox skit was almost as creepy as his Tuuuuuuuesday phone call. :barf:

There are things in this world that no one should ever have to envision. THAT is one of such things.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Spot's jerkbox skit was almost as creepy as his Tuuuuuuuesday phone call. :barf:

There are things in this world that no one should ever have to envision. THAT is one of such things.

Agreed.

I was in the car during that. I wish Spot had said "You are into role play- how about you be Rich and I be Covino"
LeNeve Wrote:metric bolts, and standard bolts

You're lucky things aren't the way they used to be. GM had a nifty habit of mixing SAE and metric bolts and nuts on their cars in the late 70's and early 80's. You never knew what you were going to get. My personal favorites were the top bellhousing bolts you couldn't see that needed two universals and a 2' extension to even reach... and then you discover one is SAE and the other metric. Whoever ok'd that shit needed to be thrown off a fucking bridge.
Hondo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:metric bolts, and standard bolts

You're lucky things aren't the way they used to be. GM had a nifty habit of mixing SAE and metric bolts and nuts on their cars in the late 70's and early 80's. You never knew what you were going to get. My personal favorites were the top bellhousing bolts you couldn't see that needed two universals and a 2' extension to even reach... and then you discover one is SAE and the other metric. Whoever ok'd that shit needed to be thrown off a fucking bridge.
Damn. That is crazy. Seriously, why the fuck would they do that?

Stock vehicles are usually straight up metric, but the gas field trucks have all kinds of after market shit, that they use standard fasteners on. It gets annoying sliding under a mudded up truck, just to find out I need to bust out my standard tools.

sent from a tornado

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TOOOSday, March 4, 2014 ~ BREAKING NEWS Beckster 155 1,006 03-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tooosday, Sept 13, 2010 ~ I'm Not Grounded... Beckster 298 2,568 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Tooosday 06/21 - First day of summer!!!!! NussieT 197 1,831 06-21-2011, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Tooosday, Sept 14, 2010 ~ Time to Wake Up Beckster 424 3,569 09-15-2010, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Tooosday 8/3/10 - A little too much sun... NussieT 220 1,896 08-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tooosday June 15 2010...It's Peanut Butter,Jelly Time. i bleed green 541 1,947 06-15-2010, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  6-8-10 Tooosday!!! I hate strapless bras!!!! Iva13 432 1,073 06-09-2010, 06:13 AM
Last Post: Brian
  5/18/10 Tooosday!! Good Morning Sunshine!!!! Iva13 260 998 05-20-2010, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Brian
  March 30, 2010 - Tooosday Brian 282 1,268 03-30-2010, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  2-23-10 Tooosday...Yes I know it's spelled wrong!!!! Iva13 213 985 02-24-2010, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster