Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooosday 8/3/10 - A little too much sun...
I got a nasty sun burn on my shoulders from being on the lake yesterday. I should have known better... I never tan! I just burn then turn pale white again!!!
I've been up since 4 am and I can't sleep... Going to go running with Charlie hopefully by the time I get back I'll be exhausted.
Nussie_T Wrote:I got a nasty sun burn on my shoulders from being on the lake yesterday. I should have known better... I never tan! I just burn then turn pale white again!!!
I've been up since 4 am and I can't sleep... Going to go running with Charlie hopefully by the time I get back I'll be exhausted.

Join the club.... I hate standing by other people in pictures, because I usually look like I pale ghost compare to everyone else. I hate it. I have a slight tan, but you would know it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: me_tired_too-7069.gif]

Still trying to wake up....
:yawn: good morning everyone back to work today.... :yawn: Did I miss anything good yesterday????
Iva13 Wrote::yawn: good morning everyone back to work today.... :yawn: Did I miss anything good yesterday????

I've only had 3-1/2 hrs :yawn: .. The hot chocolate buzz died and I am already on a Pepsi. I might need to take more drastic measures to wake up, because I a m nodding off already.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote::yawn: good morning everyone back to work today.... :yawn: Did I miss anything good yesterday????

I've only had 3-1/2 hrs :yawn: .. The hot chocolate buzz died and I am already on a Pepsi. I might need to take more drastic measures to wake up, because I a m nodding off already.

Coke or Meth???
Iva13 Wrote:

Coke or Meth???

I would go with coke. Less addictive, and not full of harmful chemicals.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Coke or Meth???

I would go with coke. Less addictive, and not full of harmful chemicals.

I would go with coke unless it's the blue meth from Breaking Bad.
Having a climate controlled place to sleep in, on sunday morning, is one of the main reasons I get up and go to work the other six days.

Kind of a depressing thought.
On the back of a newer penny there is a picture of abraham lincoln, and it looks like he is taking a shit, while reading a book.
Iva13 Wrote:

Coke or Meth???

One of our new guys just got busted for the powder... I'm not going for that option.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:On the back of a newer penny there is a picture of abraham lincoln, and it looks like he is taking a shit, while reading a book.

The newer penny I have has an old log cabin on the back.
I HATE PIE!!

Coke and Pepsi is bad for you. Drink coffee.

I wasn't here yesterday, was still out of town.
So, I bought some Nationals/Phillies tickets on Saturday, 3rd row behind the Nats dugout.
I don't care about either team, so it was just fun watching a great game with a 3 run, walk off homerun.
Got to see a couple of ex-Tigers, Polanco and Pudge. I forgot Pudge was on the Nats.
i just got done with a meeting that ended with me having about 2 months of solid work with limited posting time. great :roll:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:i just got done with a meeting that ended with me having about 2 months of solid work with limited posting time. great :roll:
Lame

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TOOOSday, March 4, 2014 ~ BREAKING NEWS Beckster 155 1,006 03-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tooosday, Sept 13, 2010 ~ I'm Not Grounded... Beckster 298 2,568 09-13-2011, 04:35 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  7-26-11 Tooosday LeNeve 234 2,546 07-27-2011, 09:10 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tooosday 06/21 - First day of summer!!!!! NussieT 197 1,831 06-21-2011, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Tooosday, Sept 14, 2010 ~ Time to Wake Up Beckster 424 3,569 09-15-2010, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Tooosday June 15 2010...It's Peanut Butter,Jelly Time. i bleed green 541 1,947 06-15-2010, 08:30 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  6-8-10 Tooosday!!! I hate strapless bras!!!! Iva13 432 1,073 06-09-2010, 06:13 AM
Last Post: Brian
  5/18/10 Tooosday!! Good Morning Sunshine!!!! Iva13 260 998 05-20-2010, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Brian
  March 30, 2010 - Tooosday Brian 282 1,268 03-30-2010, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  2-23-10 Tooosday...Yes I know it's spelled wrong!!!! Iva13 213 985 02-24-2010, 09:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster