Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooosday 8/3/10 - A little too much sun...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I got a nasty sun burn on my shoulders from being on the lake yesterday. I should have known better... I never tan! I just burn then turn pale white again!!!
I've been up since 4 am and I can't sleep... Going to go running with Charlie hopefully by the time I get back I'll be exhausted.
Nussie_T Wrote:I got a nasty sun burn on my shoulders from being on the lake yesterday. I should have known better... I never tan! I just burn then turn pale white again!!!
I've been up since 4 am and I can't sleep... Going to go running with Charlie hopefully by the time I get back I'll be exhausted.

Join the club.... I hate standing by other people in pictures, because I usually look like I pale ghost compare to everyone else. I hate it. I have a slight tan, but you would know it.
[Image: me_tired_too-7069.gif]

Still trying to wake up....
:yawn: good morning everyone back to work today.... :yawn: Did I miss anything good yesterday????
Iva13 Wrote::yawn: good morning everyone back to work today.... :yawn: Did I miss anything good yesterday????

I've only had 3-1/2 hrs :yawn: .. The hot chocolate buzz died and I am already on a Pepsi. I might need to take more drastic measures to wake up, because I a m nodding off already.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote::yawn: good morning everyone back to work today.... :yawn: Did I miss anything good yesterday????

I've only had 3-1/2 hrs :yawn: .. The hot chocolate buzz died and I am already on a Pepsi. I might need to take more drastic measures to wake up, because I a m nodding off already.

Coke or Meth???
Iva13 Wrote:

Coke or Meth???

I would go with coke. Less addictive, and not full of harmful chemicals.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Coke or Meth???

I would go with coke. Less addictive, and not full of harmful chemicals.

I would go with coke unless it's the blue meth from Breaking Bad.
Having a climate controlled place to sleep in, on sunday morning, is one of the main reasons I get up and go to work the other six days.

Kind of a depressing thought.
On the back of a newer penny there is a picture of abraham lincoln, and it looks like he is taking a shit, while reading a book.
Iva13 Wrote:

Coke or Meth???

One of our new guys just got busted for the powder... I'm not going for that option.
LeNeve Wrote:On the back of a newer penny there is a picture of abraham lincoln, and it looks like he is taking a shit, while reading a book.

The newer penny I have has an old log cabin on the back.

Coke and Pepsi is bad for you. Drink coffee.

I wasn't here yesterday, was still out of town.
So, I bought some Nationals/Phillies tickets on Saturday, 3rd row behind the Nats dugout.
I don't care about either team, so it was just fun watching a great game with a 3 run, walk off homerun.
Got to see a couple of ex-Tigers, Polanco and Pudge. I forgot Pudge was on the Nats.
i just got done with a meeting that ended with me having about 2 months of solid work with limited posting time. great :roll:
Derick Wrote:i just got done with a meeting that ended with me having about 2 months of solid work with limited posting time. great :roll:
Lame
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15