Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tooosday 8/3/10 - A little too much sun...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:WHAT UP BITCHES!!!!

I'm pumped, just got home from the Consol Energy Arena. GO PENGUINS!!!

Were you part of the toilet flushing fun they were talking about doing?

No, the box office and Pens Station store opened today for the first time.
A finger in the butt!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
"On the air?"
JDubb Wrote:I love how Covino sits back and pushes buttons and antagonizing the situation.

This is hilarious.
They should have done this for the first 45 minutes instead of that other conversation.
AirHej Wrote:How great is the latest slap bet? I love how Spotty was getting pissed and said he doubts Vilchitski's marriage will last longer than a year!

:roflmao:

I think Rich and Sara will last a long time. They are good together. I bet they last at least 5 years.
Joe In PA Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:This really is great radio anyway you look at it. Say Spotty breaks up, he gets slapped. If Rich's marriage goes down the tubes, not only does Rich get slapped on-air by Spot, but we get the radio drama from his impending divorce.

Radio gold fellas.

I wonder if Rich will wait to slap him until after he finishes crying for days.

Rich should slap Spot WHILE he is crying.
Pete Nice Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:How great is the latest slap bet? I love how Spotty was getting pissed and said he doubts Vilchitski's marriage will last longer than a year!

:roflmao:

I think Rich and Sara will last a long time. They are good together. I bet they last at least 5 years.

I say at least 5 also.
I love this bit... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:I love this bit... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It is the best one for awhile. I love it too. It's great.
Joe In PA Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:This really is great radio anyway you look at it. Say Spotty breaks up, he gets slapped. If Rich's marriage goes down the tubes, not only does Rich get slapped on-air by Spot, but we get the radio drama from his impending divorce.

Radio gold fellas.

I wonder if Rich will wait to slap him until after he finishes crying for days.

This could go soooo badly... This could end a friendship. Not to mention that either breakup, followed by a slap could turn just ugly. Then it'll be that awkward moment at the dinner table where you are the guest and witnessed your hosts fighting with each other.
Pete Nice Wrote:I would rather see Spot slap Rich, but I also think Spot's relationship is going to fail, not b/c I want Spot's relationship to fail, but I just don't think Kristin is not into the relationship and is just settling for Spot b/c he is comfortable, she was too cold and calculated on the show and on Cocktails with Patrick and I do not think she wants to be with him long term.

I think Rich will win the bet.

She is so using him as her safety net...
LeNeve Wrote:Rich will take a finger in the butt regardless.

He's already been there and done that.
Pete Nice Wrote:WHAT UP BITCHES!!!!

I'm pumped, just got home from the Consol Energy Arena. GO PENGUINS!!!

:blahblah:
Are they giong to clarify what is legal in regards to the slap? Or is Rich going to get backhanded again if he loses?
So finger in the butt = pie in the face? Wow
Shut the F-UP Oprah... F-Off! :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15