Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooosday, Sept 14, 2010 ~ Time to Wake Up
I'm up early, why aren't you?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I am up.
I never start a thread this early 'cause I thought that I was the only one up. I live for the mornings. I get up at 4:30 on the daily!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:I never start a thread this early 'cause I thought that I was the only one up. I live for the mornings. I get up at 4:30 on the daily!!!

I get up at just after 3am to get my dude up for work. Sometimes he has to get up at 2a. It sucks. I don't like mornings.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:I never start a thread this early 'cause I thought that I was the only one up. I live for the mornings. I get up at 4:30 on the daily!!!

I get up at just after 3am to get my dude up for work. Sometimes he has to get up at 2a. It sucks. I don't like mornings.
The only downer, to me, is that I start powering down about 9pm!!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I'm up early, why aren't you?

I'm up. I had a 45 minute drive to work, and I've been here for over a half an hour already.
But, I have bowling tonight. So everything's good.
eddieyourdj Wrote:

You're both psycho.
It's hard enough getting up at 6.
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:

You're both psycho.
It's really nice when I get off work around 2pm!!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:

Oh, me too.. I am a night person, but I am get tired so damn early. I'm usually going to bed at 10 or 11 to get up and do it all over again the next day. It's better than working 2nd shift, too, though.
I HATE PIE!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I get up at just after 3am to get my dude up for work. Sometimes he has to get up at 2a. It sucks. I don't like mornings.

You're both psycho.
It's really nice when I get off work around 2pm!!!

I guess that would be cool to get home, and get to bed by 3pm, and wake up around 9pm. And then just be good to go all night, and then to work right after...

Oh, and :taterpie:
Chip Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:

You're both psycho.

I didn't get up so early because I wanted to. I had to.
I HATE PIE!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:It's really nice when I get off work around 2pm!!!
:high5: I get done at 2:30 everyday, except when I work some overtime.
eddieyourdj Wrote:It's really nice when I get off work around 2pm!!!

I still gotta work til 5 and, lately, 6. Confusedad:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:I guess that would be cool to get home, and get to bed by 3pm, and wake up around 9pm. And then just be good to go all night, and then to work right after...

Oh, and :taterpie:

Lame
I HATE PIE!!
just rolled out of bed
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, August 03, 2016 ~ It's time... Beckster 6 660 08-03-2016, 03:06 PM
  Monday, April 11, 2016 ~ Spring Time Beckster 0 225 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM
  Thursday 10/1/15 - Decorate Time? Joe 52 545 10-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday, Sept 14, 2015 ~ Fall Beckster 16 415 09-14-2015, 08:32 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thursday, Sept 10 ~ |||| Beckster 9 321 09-10-2015, 02:06 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, Sept 3, 2015 ~ Dog for Sale Beckster 10 498 09-03-2015, 05:40 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 2, 2015 ~ The Web is Weird Beckster 32 508 09-03-2015, 01:43 PM