Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, Sept 3, 2015 ~ Dog for Sale
I like our dogs, I really do. Mine is about 9 yrs old and his is 10 or 11. Almost every night this week his dog has found some reason to wake me up to let him outside (one night there was a skunk in the yard). Normally, they sleep all night, so this new habit is already old and needs to stop. I want my sleep back.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I think I am more of a guy than my boss....

It's raining and he was freaking out about having to get his umbrella so he wouldn't get wet. I walked to my car, in the rain, not a big deal.

A client used the bathroom and left the toilet seat up. The boss went on a rant of how awful that it. It's a guy thing, seriously, get over it.

He has been going through more mood swings this week than I do when I am pmsing. :killme:

He wears pastels. I don't.

I know how to change windshield wiper blades and light bulbs, he takes his car to Tuffy and has them do it.

I know that a parked car should be centered in the lines, so you minimize being looked at as an asshole and less chance of a door being slammed into your car. He can't seem to park for shit without lining up one side of his car or the other ON the line.

I could keep going, but I think I've made my point.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
It's been a hell of a week.

I put my notice in on Friday. ON Monday a company in Philly called and was offering a crap load more money to work there. They asked me to come out right away and I was there on Tuesday. The interview with them was like 4 hours and it ended very promising. They pretty much told me I was probably their guy. I immediately drove to my parents in a panic and told them I needed a place to stay for a few months while my house went on the market. Wednesday I started reaching out to people looking for a place to rent and I had Stacy all stressed about being at home along for months. Wednesday evening the recruiter called to say I almost had it, but they are going to pass because I lacked two things they were looking for. Normally I'd be OK with any of that, but in this case I actually knew the two things they needed. I told the recruiter and and she said they may circle back, but I told her if it took more than a few more days they lost me.

So.... I'm not working in Philly in 2 weeks and now I don't have to kill myself trying to prep a house for the market on the weekends. Phew...
Dean Jones Died... I think he did a bunch of Disney flicks and Herbie.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:It's been a hell of a week.

I put my notice in on Friday. ON Monday a company in Philly called and was offering a crap load more money to work there. They asked me to come out right away and I was there on Tuesday. The interview with them was like 4 hours and it ended very promising. They pretty much told me I was probably their guy. I immediately drove to my parents in a panic and told them I needed a place to stay for a few months while my house went on the market. Wednesday I started reaching out to people looking for a place to rent and I had Stacy all stressed about being at home along for months. Wednesday evening the recruiter called to say I almost had it, but they are going to pass because I lacked two things they were looking for. Normally I'd be OK with any of that, but in this case I actually knew the two things they needed. I told the recruiter and and she said they may circle back, but I told her if it took more than a few more days they lost me.

So.... I'm not working in Philly in 2 weeks and now I don't have to kill myself trying to prep a house for the market on the weekends. Phew...

That was a close one... Probably should work on getting the house ready just in case.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

That was a close one... Probably should work on getting the house ready just in case.
I'm going to shoot for Spring

Sent from my Galaxy S6
In a sense this is pretty cool, but if my daughter was involved, there would be certain death brought upon these people.

http://news.yahoo.com/day-care-apologize...1202.html#
I HATE PIE!!

I'm confused. So another job interview for a job other than Bon Ton?? Or are you now jobless?
NussieT Wrote:

I'm confused. So another job interview for a job other than Bon Ton?? Or are you now jobless?
I applied to that one the same time and it's been a while of talking and on Monday they called and asked me to come in the next day. It was at least 30 to 40k more and 30 mins from my parents house so I jumped on it. I still have Bon Ton to fall back on Sept 14th.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I applied to that one the same time and it's been a while of talking and on Monday they called and asked me to come in the next day. It was at least 30 to 40k more and 30 mins from my parents house so I jumped on it. I still have Bon Ton to fall back on Sept 14th.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Oh I see. Well you aren't jobless and that's a good thing.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Oh I see. Well you aren't jobless and that's a good thing.
Yeah paychecks are kinda nice.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Sept 5, 2018 ~ Hello Beckster 6 951 09-09-2018, 01:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster