Dudebro Nation
7-26-11 Tooosday - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: 7-26-11 Tooosday (/showthread.php?tid=1930)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

7-26-11 Tooosday - LeNeve - 07-26-2011

two touch tuesday :wanker:

Re: 7-26-11 Tooosday - Brampton - 07-26-2011

I'm convinced now, that Howard Stern is on Apple's payroll.

the Mac plugs are a little ridiculous now

Re: 7-26-11 Tooosday - Joe - 07-26-2011

Brampton Wrote:I'm convinced now, that Howard Stern is on Apple's payroll.

He's like Jdubb with an audience.

Joe Wrote:

he just said that Apple invented the online music store. REALLY???

what a shithead......sometimes, sometimes....I wonder about him

Re: 7-26-11 Tooosday - LeNeve - 07-26-2011

I had a 40 foot tv antenae next to my house, and the insurance company made me take it down. I attempted to do this last night with a sawzall. It's down, but it fell in the road, instead of into the yard like I wanted it to. When it fell it also got snagged in a tree, so I had to get on it and jump up and down, then when I heard the branch snap I quickly jumped and rolled clear of it all. Then I had to flag traffic down, while trying to cut it into manageable pieces, so I could get it out of the road.

Seems like it was alot safer anchored in the ground to me. I endangered several lives taking it down. Insurance companies are dumb.

Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I was listening yesterday for a little bit. He was saying how sorry he felt for winehouse and whatever, then went to a commercial for some fancy rehab center.

Re: 7-26-11 Tooosday - Chip - 07-26-2011

LeNeve Wrote:I had a 40 foot tv antenae next to my house, and the insurance company made me take it down. I attempted to do this last night with a sawzall. It's down, but it fell in the road, instead of into the yard like I wanted it to. When it fell it also got snagged in a tree, so I had to get on it and jump up and down, then when I heard the branch snap I quickly jumped and rolled clear of it all. Then I had to flag traffic down, while trying to cut it into manageable pieces, so I could get it out of the road.

Seems like it was alot safer anchored in the ground to me. I endangered several lives taking it down. Insurance companies are dumb.

You should have just hit it with a car.

CnR tweeted this.
Pretty funny.

[Image: x2_760e525]

Fuck yeah!! I'm not getting gay married!!!

Strict gun laws don't work.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/26/world/europe/26police.html?_r=2&partner=MYWAY&ei=5065

LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I was listening yesterday for a little bit. He was saying how sorry he felt for winehouse and whatever, then went to a commercial for some fancy rehab center.
I didn't hear the rehab commercial, but I did like how Jay Thomas made fun of her all day yesterday :roflmao:

Chip Wrote:Strict gun laws don't work.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/26/world/europe/26police.html?_r=2&partner=MYWAY&ei=5065

Norwegian love guns.

Re: 7-26-11 Tooosday - Brian - 07-26-2011

LeNeve Wrote:I had a 40 foot tv antenae next to my house, and the insurance company made me take it down. I attempted to do this last night with a sawzall. It's down, but it fell in the road, instead of into the yard like I wanted it to. When it fell it also got snagged in a tree, so I had to get on it and jump up and down, then when I heard the branch snap I quickly jumped and rolled clear of it all. Then I had to flag traffic down, while trying to cut it into manageable pieces, so I could get it out of the road.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

puddle of mud did a rolling stones cover, and I like it.

Re: 7-26-11 Tooosday - Joe - 07-26-2011

Man, your neighbors must have some great stories.