Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best BlackBerry apps?
Pete Nice Wrote:Get any blackberry, you will be good.

I called my sister's ex fiance, he works for Verizon and he can hook me up with a Tour for $50 or the new HPC TouchPro 2 for $100. I want to go look at them first and see what I will like.

(BTW: I don't just happen to have my sister's ex's number, it turns out that he grew up with my guy and he had his number. It was a shock to me, too.)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
AirHej Wrote:I'm a huge fan of Crackberry.com. I check it out everyday. The forums are awesome and the people are very helpful.

I have yet to be able to get the Crackberry App Store to work. Is it me or Verizon or my IT department blocking it? Give me my iPhone. :Flaming:
JDubb Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:I'm a huge fan of Crackberry.com. I check it out everyday. The forums are awesome and the people are very helpful.

I have yet to be able to get the Crackberry App Store to work. Is it me or Verizon or my IT department blocking it? Give me my iPhone. :Flaming:

It's you, I got it going smooth first time and have downloaded a bunch of apps from it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Does anyone have a good Calendar app for Blackberry?
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
AirHej Wrote:Does anyone have a good Calendar app for Blackberry?

I don't really use the calender. I want it to pop up as the month and it is always the week. IF I could get it to open to the month all the time, I might use itm ore.

What things do you use it for?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:

I don't really use the calender. I want it to pop up as the month and it is always the week. IF I could get it to open to the month all the time, I might use itm ore.

You can, just click the BB button, then scroll to Options, click General Options and you can adjust it there.

I need the calendar for work as I'm always at different clients or have meetings, etc.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

AirHej Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

You can, just click the BB button, then scroll to Options, click General Options and you can adjust it there.

I need the calendar for work as I'm always at different clients or have meetings, etc.

I will be adding all the birthdays and such info to mine in time. PLUS, I have been using the Calendar for a second alarm clock. I have to wake him up for work at 4:45 and I don't have to be up til 6:50. I got tired of changing the alarm every morning. Anyone know of a better alarm clock app, let me know!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
AirHej Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

What do you need that the built in calendar doesn't do?
Joe In PA Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

What do you need that the built in calendar doesn't do?

Just something a little more user friendly I guess. Tough to explain.

I downloaded another app over the weekend... Poynt... I got it off of AppWorld. You use it to find people, businesses, movies theaters, retailers and restaurants. I got it to look up movie theaters mostly. So far I am quite impressed with it. Plus, it's free.
I HATE PIE!!
Poynt is an awesome app. Use it all the time!

Joe In PA Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:I finally bought a BlackBerry. Ended up going with the Curve over the Tour. For you BlackBerry owners out there, what are some must have apps that I should download? Thanks!
The first one you need to get is App World. It's an app made by Blackberry that gives you access to the latest and greatest apps blackberry has.
Right now the only apps I have installed are:

Flickr (allows you to upload photos to flickr)
Google Maps (allows you to share your location with friend)
App World
Pandora (Streaming Music)
Google Sync (Syncs my calendar and contacts with my gmail wirelessly)
Twitterberry (Twitter)
Viigo (News, Sports)
Iheartradio (Streams radio stations from around the country)
Score Mobile (Sport Scores)
Facebook
Myspace

I do not care for any of these.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:I finally bought a BlackBerry. Ended up going with the Curve over the Tour. For you BlackBerry owners out there, what are some must have apps that I should download? Thanks!
The first one you need to get is App World. It's an app made by Blackberry that gives you access to the latest and greatest apps blackberry has.
Right now the only apps I have installed are:

Flickr (allows you to upload photos to flickr)
Google Maps (allows you to share your location with friend)
App World
Pandora (Streaming Music)
Google Sync (Syncs my calendar and contacts with my gmail wirelessly)
Twitterberry (Twitter)
Viigo (News, Sports)
Iheartradio (Streams radio stations from around the country)
Score Mobile (Sport Scores)
Facebook
Myspace

I do not care for any of these.

Facebook, Score Mobile and App world are the only ones worth a shit. I actually just deleted a few of the other ones recently b/c I never used them or they suck.

Here are the App I currently have

Pirates.com
Orioles.com
Crackberry App Store
Scoremobile
youtube
siriusXM
ebay
fandango
BBmemory viewer

A few pay apps I have:

Myfantasysports team pro
Aerize card loader
beyond 160
memorybooster
personal assistant

Leneve, your should check out http://crackberry.com

They have a ton of free apps that you can email yourself to the phone and then download. They also have free ringtones, wallpapers and music. Also good forums.

Are there any apps to run ustream?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Are there any apps to run ustream?

No, not yet.
[Image: laylasig.jpg]

"My #1 Dudebro...Greg Mercer from Pittsburgh." - Covino
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy">http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - My LIVE web stream!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy">http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - C&R recordings
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy">http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - Follow me. My tweets are semi-sweet like Nestlé.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apps(.Android.) negadave 0 2,137 06-05-2011, 12:29 AM
Last Post: negadave
  I'm dropping Blackberry Pete Nice 5 2,377 03-20-2011, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  BlackBerry 6™ Operating System Joe 5 2,403 01-26-2011, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Blackberry Facebook App Joe 4 2,394 08-21-2010, 09:15 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  Your Blackberry cant do this Derick 8 3,397 07-29-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Best I Phone Apps Derick 24 6,520 03-26-2010, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Greg Mercer
  Sirius to Blackberry Joe 18 6,153 03-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Last blackberry question of the night.... LeNeve 4 2,312 03-23-2010, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Twitter app for BlackBerry? AirHej 14 5,190 09-16-2009, 04:16 PM
Last Post: michaelangelo
  What's more mammoth? iphone? Blackberry? WinMobile? Brian 17 6,118 09-04-2009, 08:36 PM
Last Post: the keifer