Poll: What's more mammoth?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
iphone
35.71%
5 35.71%
Blackberry
50.00%
7 50.00%
WinMobile
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's more mammoth? iphone? Blackberry? WinMobile?
I'm tired of the argument. Let's settle this.
Blackberry has history and is more excepted in the corporate world. It also does mail & calendar sync better than any other phone out there.

My First Blackberry
[Image: blackberry850.jpg]

My Second Blackberry
[Image: blackberry957.jpg]

Third
[Image: 4166-7210T.jpg]

Forth
[Image: blackberry7290.jpg]

Fith
[Image: 7520.jpg]

Sixth
[Image: blackberry-7100i.jpg]

Seventh
[Image: BBY8700FULL.jpg]

Eigth
[Image: blackberry_8800.jpg]

Ninth
[Image: rim_bb8300_att_z1.jpg]

Tenth
[Image: blackberry_curve_red.jpg]

Eleventh
[Image: 300_blackberry_bold.jpg]

Twelth
[Image: blackberry-storm.jpg]
I'm going with blackberry. It just works better for me.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I just got a blackberry curve... it's working great for me.
Any windows mobile phone beats the shit out of either one of them. Go ask any IT people about the server load that Blackbery's pull with email. Microsoft DirectPush is MUCH more efficient and every bit as fast if not faster.

HTC phones rock. When ATT gets the Touch Pro 2 this fall it'll be the best phone going. asit stands now The 8525, 8925 and Fuze have it covered.
It's always 12:21 on a blackberry. Blackberries apparently can stop time, so I guess they are more awesomer.
I don't have either one.
Hondo Wrote:Any windows mobile phone beats the shit out of either one of them. Go ask any IT people about the server load that Blackbery's pull with email. Microsoft DirectPush is MUCH more efficient and every bit as fast if not faster.

HTC phones rock. When ATT gets the Touch Pro 2 this fall it'll be the best phone going. asit stands now The 8525, 8925 and Fuze have it covered.
You are correct about the new Windows DirectPush. I've read great reviews on it. I have never used it though.

As a Blackberry Administrator for the past 6 or 7 years I haven't run into much trouble with their server at all. Normally you just set them up and they run. Updates have usually been pretty easy as well.
Hondo Wrote:Any windows mobile phone beats the shit out of either one of them. Go ask any IT people about the server load that Blackbery's pull with email. Microsoft DirectPush is MUCH more efficient and every bit as fast if not faster.

Definitely.. poll needs edited to add WinMo phones..
Palm Treo Pro (technically made by HTC) is fucking awesome. Too bad it was never really advertised.. then the Pre (gay) took any momentum it could of had of being a hit. Can't even find a Pro in any stores now, at least in the Pittsburgh area. If you can, they are $300+

My first smartphone.. thing was made of metal, could throw it against the wall and not even be able to tell..
[Image: Samsung-SCH-i600open.gif]
As requested, the poll has been edited to include Windows Mobile Phones (even though this was a brand specific poll, not OS). For some reason all the votes were deleted, so re-vote.

By the way, where the hell are all the iphone users? :Flaming:
I have a Curve for work and iPhone personally. I had the blackberry first and was on the fence whether I was going to even get an iPhone. Once I started using the blackberry, it was obvious. The Curve isn't that bad, it's just not as good as the iPhone. The blackberry is losing ground to the iPhone because it is better. Another thing that I don't like about the blackberry is their app store. Very limited and I think the apps are too expensive. Granted there is a lot of crap for $.99 on iTunes for the iPhone but there is nothing for the blackberry. Call me an Apple :kissass: but they just make a better product and have a much stronger infrastructure to support it.

iPhone, hands down.
Joe In PA Wrote:

You are correct about the new Windows DirectPush. I've read great reviews on it. I have never used it though.

As a Blackberry Administrator for the past 6 or 7 years I haven't run into much trouble with their server at all. Normally you just set them up and they run. Updates have usually been pretty easy as well.

Talk about hanging from Blackberry's nuts. There is another comment I could make about RIM and you job but I will leave that one alone for now. Big Grin
[youtube]Db7pKjUrNXQ[/youtube]
Blackberry gets picture messages and better cell reception. Since those are two ofthe most important things in a phone for me, makes it the hands down winner
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Blackberry gets picture messages and better cell reception. Since those are two ofthe most important things in a phone for me, makes it the hands down winner
I still can't believe that Apple and ATT haven't gotten their shit together and fixed the picture messaging issue on the iphone yet.
I am slowly converting I got Blackberry Lite in the Pearl Flip got to say I am a fan.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  iphone customers Joe 38 4,839 07-12-2021, 07:03 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  BBM for Android and iPhone Joe 15 6,818 11-14-2013, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Iphone 5 Derick 28 10,439 10-08-2012, 08:37 PM
Last Post: Joe
  I'm dropping Blackberry Pete Nice 5 2,377 03-20-2011, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  7 Types of iPhone Users Joe 12 3,285 02-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Brampton