Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iphone 5
unimpressed. Basically an upgraded 4s

Where is the NFC? And congrats for finally putting LTE in the phone, which should have happened with the 4s
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:unimpressed. Basically an upgraded 4s

Where is the NFC? And congrats for finally putting LTE in the phone, which should have happened with the 4s
And the LTE may not last long

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
I love how Apple pulled a typical move and changed the connector. Now, all of the idouche fans have to go out and buy all new shit to plug their phone into.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
:zipit:
Why does it have to be a news story EVERY time? :rant:
Are they gonna keep doing this every upgrade till like i phone 27 comes out? So the screen got a half inch bigger, who gives a fuck. They should only promote products in the 10 minutes of commercials they play for every half hour, i mean 20 minute show that you're paying $150 or more every month to watch. They must have figured out that people just fastfoward through them on dvr and bill gates said "fuck it, i'll just pay em enough to make their show content my commercial" reminds me of that louie ck bit talking about having "fuck you money"

My htc is better anyway! I phone can suck it :rant:

haven't been on for awhile, sorry to come back complaining. I haven't caught the show for awhile so i'm kinda out of the loop. Nothing personal to you guys.
and as typical tech threads go here, this ones in the shitter already with people yelling apple sucks.
Derick Wrote:and as typical tech threads go here, this ones in the shitter already with people yelling apple sucks.
Whatya gonna do.

Its just another phone, from another company. It really doesnt require a thread, unless we are gonna do that for every phone on the market.

Does this phone break any new ground? No

Are there things this phone is missing compared to other phones? Yes.

Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:and as typical tech threads go here, this ones in the shitter already with people yelling apple sucks.
Whatya gonna do.

Its just another phone, from another company. It really doesnt require a thread, unless we are gonna do that for every phone on the market.

Does this phone break any new ground? No

Are there things this phone is missing compared to other phones? Yes.

I think I may have started a thread about my phone. Confusedad:

I've had my Nexus for 10 months now and I still love it.

Really, that's the only way to make the thread better.
Joe Wrote:I've had my Nexus for 10 months now and I still love it.

:whomo:
Chip Wrote::zipit:

Hell with it.

All these big new features on the iPhone 5? Welcome to 2011 Apple! :high5:
hate it or love it, apple changes things and people pay attention. So when there is a major announcement, I felt it worth talking about, considering the phones are sold out already. So someone is listening. I was just unimpressed by their offering. This wasnt a samsung is better, verizon sucks, android is awesome thread, it was a thread to talk about a product, not a company.
Derick Wrote:hate it or love it, apple changes things and people pay attention. So when there is a major announcement, I felt it worth talking about, considering the phones are sold out already. So someone is listening. I was just unimpressed by their offering. This wasnt a samsung is better, verizon sucks, android is awesome thread, it was a thread to talk about a product, not a company.

:poke:
Derick Wrote:hate it or love it, apple changes things and people pay attention. So when there is a major announcement, I felt it worth talking about, considering the phones are sold out already. So someone is listening.

People buy the shit out of boy band albums...
I have been hearing that it is a disappointment even from apple fanboys, word is, save your money and keep your 4 or 4s and wait for iphone 6.

Or you could always get a real phone.......

sent from 1975.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  iphone customers Joe 38 4,839 07-12-2021, 07:03 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  BBM for Android and iPhone Joe 15 6,818 11-14-2013, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  7 Types of iPhone Users Joe 12 3,285 02-10-2011, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Iphone Antenna Video Derick 1 1,402 07-20-2010, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Iphone 4 song Derick 13 5,364 07-17-2010, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  iPhone to Verizon in January? AirHej 23 8,010 06-30-2010, 06:55 PM
Last Post: DaveP
  Iphone 4 update (you may not like the new features...) PJfromLI 7 3,417 06-28-2010, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  iPhone trouble? Chip 3 1,864 06-24-2010, 07:36 AM
Last Post: Derick
  stethoscope for iphone Derick 2 1,666 05-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  The iPhone 3G/3GS Recession Case Brian 2 1,810 09-15-2009, 10:19 AM
Last Post: LeNeve