Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Best BlackBerry apps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I finally bought a BlackBerry. Ended up going with the Curve over the Tour. For you BlackBerry owners out there, what are some must have apps that I should download? Thanks!
I really only have facebook and the Pirates app. I too would like some more suggestions.
my suggestion is to buy an iphone
AirHej Wrote:I finally bought a BlackBerry. Ended up going with the Curve over the Tour. For you BlackBerry owners out there, what are some must have apps that I should download? Thanks!
The first one you need to get is App World. It's an app made by Blackberry that gives you access to the latest and greatest apps blackberry has.
Right now the only apps I have installed are:

Flickr (allows you to upload photos to flickr)
Google Maps (allows you to share your location with friend)
App World
Pandora (Streaming Music)
Google Sync (Syncs my calendar and contacts with my gmail wirelessly)
Twitterberry (Twitter)
Viigo (News, Sports)
Iheartradio (Streams radio stations from around the country)
Score Mobile (Sport Scores)
Facebook
Myspace
I just downloaded the pregnancy wheel by mistake. I wonder what this does?
Just added backgrounds, tons of free wallpapers.
Pete Nice Wrote:I just downloaded the pregnancy wheel by mistake. I wonder what this does?
id tell you but its more fun to find out by yourself
Pete Nice Wrote:Just added backgrounds, tons of free wallpapers.

Where did you get that app?

Joe, AppWorld came pre-installed on my BB, so I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the suggestions.
AirHej Wrote:

Joe, AppWorld came pre-installed on my BB, so I'll have to check it out. Thanks for the suggestions.

It's one of the top downloads on app world.
Get an extra battery. I have a charger in my office, and two at home but i still manage to eat up the battery like crazy.
Jersey_Mike Wrote:Get an extra battery. I have a charger in my office, and two at home but i still manage to eat up the battery like crazy.
That's either some hard core usage or you have a bad battery. Mine goes about 2 days on a charge.
Pete Nice Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:

Maybe it's a Storm only app? I've searched on App World, it doesn't come up, and it's not listed as one of the top downloads either.
AirHej Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:

Maybe it's a Storm only app? I've searched on App World, it doesn't come up, and it's not listed as one of the top downloads either.
I don't have any idea what he's talking about either.
You guys might need to run the update maybe? It's simply called backgrounds.
Pete Nice Wrote:You guys might need to run the update maybe? It's simply called backgrounds.

Update to what? AppWorld? I have the latest version of that app.
Pages: 1 2 3 4