Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best I Phone Apps
just because....

One of my favs is Sportacular
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
See Derick... there are no good Iphone apps... and it's because I phone sucks!
I use Sportacular too, that's a good one. I also use SportsTap.

iFound is a good GPS app for getting directions to business (restaurants, stores, bars, attractions, etc) that are close to your location.

Fstream is a streaming radio app that will stream internet radio through wi-fi and cellular networks. As long as you know the url of the stream, you can listen.
Does anyone have the sirius/xm app? If so how is it?
LeNeve Wrote:Does anyone have the sirius/xm app? If so how is it?
I had it, but got tired of making up fake e-mails to get the free trial. The app worked great, except it only worked on a wi-fi connection.
I use pocket tunes to get sirius/xm because the sirius/xm app doesn't work for canadians, i think it works really well. I have a bunch of time wasting games and the covino and rich app. i guess this is an iphone thread but i have an ipod touch.
michaelangelo Wrote:I use pocket tunes to get sirius/xm because the sirius/xm app doesn't work for canadians, i think it works really well. I have a bunch of time wasting games and the covino and rich app. i guess this is an iphone thread but i have an ipod touch.

ipod touch sounds like something a pedophile would do.
michaelangelo Wrote:i guess this is an iphone thread but i have an ipod touch.
That's alright, all the apps that work on the ipod touch work on the iphone.
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:I use pocket tunes to get sirius/xm because the sirius/xm app doesn't work for canadians, i think it works really well. I have a bunch of time wasting games and the covino and rich app. i guess this is an iphone thread but i have an ipod touch.

I'm not a peophile... should i get rid of it?
michaelangelo Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I'm not a peophile... should i get rid of it?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: No, you're good.
I had an Ipod touch, until I lost it a week ago. I depended on that thing pretty much. Soooooo good for wasting time
I really just love my Blackberry... just wanted to say that! :poke:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
I had it, but got tired of making up fake e-mails to get the free trial. The app worked great, except it only worked on a wi-fi connection.

Not true, I use the Sirius/XM app every day so I can listen to the show via G3. My IT department at work wont allow streaming or outside devices on the wifi network so this is the only way I can catch the show. I think the app works very good.
JDubb Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

Not true, I use the Sirius/XM app every day so I can listen to the show via G3. My IT department at work wont allow streaming or outside devices on the wifi network so this is the only way I can catch the show. I think the app works very good.
Oh ok. I thought AT&T wouldn't allow streaming over the cell network due to congestion, guess not.
You guys got me thinking...

I wonder how many times you can log in with the trial at one time? Wouldn't it be cool if one person set up an account and several could use it for the week?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apps(.Android.) negadave 0 2,137 06-05-2011, 12:29 AM
Last Post: negadave
  Best BlackBerry apps? AirHej 58 18,142 04-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  New phone, lg rhythm? LeNeve 14 5,087 03-23-2010, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  New Phone LeNeve 40 12,031 03-19-2010, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Windows Mobile Apps DaveP 1 1,304 08-11-2009, 09:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Open Source Apps because free is good. Joe 4 1,939 08-05-2009, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Joe
  5 Apps You Run That Suck, and 5 Replacements That Don't Joe 6 2,625 07-22-2009, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice