Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best BlackBerry apps?
Joe In PA Wrote:
Jersey_Mike Wrote:Get an extra battery. I have a charger in my office, and two at home but i still manage to eat up the battery like crazy.
That's either some hard core usage or you have a bad battery. Mine goes about 2 days on a charge.

200 plus emails/texts a day. Plus as an MP3 player on the train for 2 hours a day.
Jersey_Mike Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
Jersey_Mike Wrote:Get an extra battery. I have a charger in my office, and two at home but i still manage to eat up the battery like crazy.
That's either some hard core usage or you have a bad battery. Mine goes about 2 days on a charge.

200 plus emails/texts a day. Plus as an MP3 player on the train for 2 hours a day.
That'll do it!
Good Browser App
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://mini.opera.com/">http://mini.opera.com/</a><!-- m -->

:beer:
kbaloo44 Wrote:Good Browser App
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://mini.opera.com/">http://mini.opera.com/</a><!-- m -->

:beer:
Just so you all know, Kbaloo44 is the guy that saved DBN when I got laid off.
OK, so I signed up for http://www.crackberry.com last night. They have TONS of free shit. I downloaded 53 ringtones and over 100 wallpapers for free, all top quality. I STRONGLY suggest you all check it out. AirHej, I think you will really like all the free stuff they have. They also have forums, supplies, walk throughs and a bunch of other cool shit. They sell apps also. I bought two of them that already are working awesome. On is called beyond160 which lets you type past the 160 character limit on text messages, something I have been longing for. The other is Aerize card Loader, this app takes your other apps and places them on your SD card, which is great, b/c know you can have almost unlimited apps and you won't need to erase them all when the new updates come out. The application memory on the blackberry is somewhat limited. There are some others I was looking at, but figured I would buy like 2 or 3 a months. One was 6.99 and the other was 9.99, but IMHO both well worth the money. I am going to get back on there today and see what else I can download.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Downloaded another 100 free wallpapers off crackberry.com so far today.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
UPDATE

Crackberry.com has an app, I downloaded it. It let's you get all their apps right on your phone. I am downloading an Staples Easy Button App right now.

Pete Nice Wrote:UPDATE

Crackberry.com has an app, I downloaded it. It let's you get all their apps right on your phone. I am downloading an Staples Easy Button App right now.
http://www.crackberry.com/appstore
I'm a huge fan of Crackberry.com. I check it out everyday. The forums are awesome and the people are very helpful.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
AirHej Wrote:I'm a huge fan of Crackberry.com. I check it out everyday. The forums are awesome and the people are very helpful.

Have you downloaded anything? I have gotten a ton of apps that have made my phone more efficient and also more user friendly. I also have gotten a ton of wallpapers and ringtones.

I downloaded the crackberry.com app store. It is so much better then the intalled app store.

Now if they would just make Covino and Rich and Sirius apps for the blackberry. It would make sense seeing as there are probably 10 times the number of blackberry users as there is iphone users.

a dudebronation app would rock also.

Ok, I have my bonus money, so I plan on visiting the Verizon store, hopefully this weekend. I think I really need to upgrade from my flip phone. I use the internet all the time on it, but it's a pain to use.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Ok, I have my bonus money, so I plan on visiting the Verizon store, hopefully this weekend. I think I really need to upgrade from my flip phone. I use the internet all the time on it, but it's a pain to use.
Get an iPhone :poke:
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Ok, I have my bonus money, so I plan on visiting the Verizon store, hopefully this weekend. I think I really need to upgrade from my flip phone. I use the internet all the time on it, but it's a pain to use.
Get an iPhone :poke:

Har Har... But I want to be able to work my "magic" and get them to give me a deal. My 2-yr contract is up and they keep sending me txts to let em know I am eligible for a free (yeah, right) phone... I am hoping to get them to cut me a hell of a deal, without pulling that double month fee bullshit. I've been with them for 10 yrs and I don't think I need to keep going through that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Get any blackberry, you will be good.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apps(.Android.) negadave 0 2,137 06-05-2011, 12:29 AM
Last Post: negadave
  I'm dropping Blackberry Pete Nice 5 2,377 03-20-2011, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  BlackBerry 6™ Operating System Joe 5 2,403 01-26-2011, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Blackberry Facebook App Joe 4 2,394 08-21-2010, 09:15 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  Your Blackberry cant do this Derick 8 3,397 07-29-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Best I Phone Apps Derick 24 6,520 03-26-2010, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Greg Mercer
  Sirius to Blackberry Joe 18 6,153 03-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Last blackberry question of the night.... LeNeve 4 2,312 03-23-2010, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Twitter app for BlackBerry? AirHej 14 5,190 09-16-2009, 04:16 PM
Last Post: michaelangelo
  What's more mammoth? iphone? Blackberry? WinMobile? Brian 17 6,118 09-04-2009, 08:36 PM
Last Post: the keifer