Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best BlackBerry apps?
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:I finally bought a BlackBerry. Ended up going with the Curve over the Tour. For you BlackBerry owners out there, what are some must have apps that I should download? Thanks!
The first one you need to get is App World. It's an app made by Blackberry that gives you access to the latest and greatest apps blackberry has.
Right now the only apps I have installed are:

Flickr (allows you to upload photos to flickr)
Google Maps (allows you to share your location with friend)
App World
Pandora (Streaming Music)
Google Sync (Syncs my calendar and contacts with my gmail wirelessly)
Twitterberry (Twitter)
Viigo (News, Sports)
Iheartradio (Streams radio stations from around the country)
Score Mobile (Sport Scores)
Facebook
Myspace

I do not care for any of these.

Facebook, Score Mobile and App world are the only ones worth a shit. I actually just deleted a few of the other ones recently b/c I never used them or they suck.

Here are the App I currently have

Pirates.com
Orioles.com
Crackberry App Store
Scoremobile
youtube
siriusXM
ebay
fandango
BBmemory viewer

A few pay apps I have:

Myfantasysports team pro
Aerize card loader
beyond 160
memorybooster
personal assistant

Leneve, your should check out http://www.crackberry.com

They have a ton of free apps that you can email yourself to the phone and then download. They also have free ringtones, wallpapers and music. Also good forums.
Leneve, you said nothing in that post.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Leneve, you said nothing in that post.

I know. I put the www. in your link so it would turn red, and people could click on it.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Leneve, you said nothing in that post.

I know. I put the www. in your link so it would turn red, and people could click on it.

:owned:
Okay. I found an Icon on my phone that lets me get apps, then I pay through my cell bill. These are the apps, and costs of what I have gotten so far.

From V CAST Apps, (it has a red ball with a pearl necklace on it, in a shopping cart).

Sirius/XM online for Blackberry: Free with an online subscription. It works, and it works decent enough. I'm happy with it.

MY-CAST Weather: 19.99 kind of expensive, but around here it is very useful. I can check the radar, at real time. We get tornadoes. I like to chase them to take pictures, and I like to know where the storm cells are at, and where they are going. This app is my favorite so far, and possibly life saving.

The rest of the apps have been games, running 1.99-4.99:
Snake: waste of money. I had this game on my first phone ever. Not worth it.

The game of life: I had fun playing this at my Grandmas house at Christmas, but it does not translate to a phone, at all. Fucking weak.

Guitar Hero III: Another waste. Why take playing a fake guitar down to the next level of loser? If you are an adult, with shit to do, other than sit with your phone and play this, then I don't get how you can afford a phone at all.
[Image: VCASTStore_logo.JPG]
LeNeve Wrote:Snake: waste of money. I had this game on my first phone ever. Not worth it.
That was on my old Nokia I had about 10 years ago. I kicked ass at that game.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Snake: waste of money. I had this game on my first phone ever. Not worth it.
That was on my old Nokia I had about 10 years ago. I kicked ass at that game.

Yeah Dude!! I had a nokia too. I would play the shit out of it. It does not work as good on the touch screen. If you get a call, or text, then you have to start over.
A Skype App appeared on my phone.... Anyone play with that yet?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:A Skype App appeared on my phone.... Anyone play with that yet?

I saw that last night also. I downloaded it, but I do not have a skype account. I need to get one.

It says something about still using minutes or something. I am not sure yet, but I think it still counts towards your minute allowance. I need to find out more and check out some reviews.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:

I saw that last night also. I downloaded it, but I do not have a skype account. I need to get one.

It says something about still using minutes or something. I am not sure yet, but I think it still counts towards your minute allowance. I need to find out more and check out some reviews.

yeah, same here. I need to get a skype account and look into this.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:

Why doesn't it just use the phone's internet connection.. I thought that was the main reason to use skype.
You get one free call to a mobile or land line then you have to pay.For $30 bucks a year you can call unlimited anywhere in Canada and the US. It's a bit more for Mexico and more for the rest of the world.skype to skype is free.
The great part is with the wifi-capable phones it doesn't even use up your data allowance for the month if you are using a wifi signal.

DisclaimerTongueroceed with caution in case I am wrong.I am not paying your phone bill.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:DisclaimerTongueroceed with caution in case I am wrong.I am not paying your phone bill.
:roflmao: :roflmao: I think that has just made my day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apps(.Android.) negadave 0 2,137 06-05-2011, 12:29 AM
Last Post: negadave
  I'm dropping Blackberry Pete Nice 5 2,377 03-20-2011, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  BlackBerry 6™ Operating System Joe 5 2,403 01-26-2011, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Blackberry Facebook App Joe 4 2,394 08-21-2010, 09:15 AM
Last Post: DaveP
  Your Blackberry cant do this Derick 8 3,397 07-29-2010, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Best I Phone Apps Derick 24 6,520 03-26-2010, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Greg Mercer
  Sirius to Blackberry Joe 18 6,153 03-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Last blackberry question of the night.... LeNeve 4 2,312 03-23-2010, 02:01 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Twitter app for BlackBerry? AirHej 14 5,190 09-16-2009, 04:16 PM
Last Post: michaelangelo
  What's more mammoth? iphone? Blackberry? WinMobile? Brian 17 6,118 09-04-2009, 08:36 PM
Last Post: the keifer