Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12/01/11.....december is here
According to the Eagle-Tribune, two of the teams younger players were coaxed into participating in a "game" called ookie cookie, where one of the players was forced to eat an Oreo cookie covered in bodily fluid. One of the students who reported the incident was among the two forced to play the game, while the other who was hazed has reportedly transferred to another school.

the comments are pretty funny. a few whores talking about drinking jizz and stuff too.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Hoops-hazing-back-in-crosshairs-after-disgusting?urn=highschool-wp9312">http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog ... ool-wp9312</a><!-- m -->
LeNeve Wrote:According to the Eagle-Tribune, two of the teams younger players were coaxed into participating in a "game" called ookie cookie, where one of the players was forced to eat an Oreo cookie covered in bodily fluid. One of the students who reported the incident was among the two forced to play the game, while the other who was hazed has reportedly transferred to another school.

the comments are pretty funny. a few whores talking about drinking jizz and stuff too.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog/prep_rally/post/Hoops-hazing-back-in-crosshairs-after-disgusting?urn=highschool-wp9312">http://rivals.yahoo.com/highschool/blog ... ool-wp9312</a><!-- m -->

Ookie mouth wasn't enough?
whats ookie mouth? never heard of ookie cookie or ookie mouth until today. I figured ookie cookie is the same as a limp biscuit, just with a cookie.
LeNeve Wrote:whats ookie mouth? never heard of ookie cookie or ookie mouth until today. I figured ookie cookie is the same as a limp biscuit, just with a cookie.

Damn dude.
South Park
It's the game that Kyle's mom came up with to get the kids to spread chicken pox around.
The kids found out about it, and found out that chicken pox is a form of herpies.
So they had a hooker give their parents herpies.
By doing things like rubbing their tooth brushes on her twat.
huh. my grandpa walked up behind me as I was typing then posting stuff about limp biscuits. I'm sure he has no idea what it is, but it still was weird to me.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:whats ookie mouth? never heard of ookie cookie or ookie mouth until today. I figured ookie cookie is the same as a limp biscuit, just with a cookie.

Damn dude.
South Park
It's the game that Kyle's mom came up with to get the kids to spread chicken pox around.
The kids found out about it, and found out that chicken pox is a form of herpies.

oh yeah, duh. yeah. I remember that now. RIOT SHIELD!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Damn dude.
South Park

Wanna see my cover band.....quiet riot shield?

sent from the legion of doom
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Damn dude.
South Park

Wanna see my cover band.....quiet riot shield?

sent from the legion of doom

Is that just another barrel? Or is a RIOT SHIELD!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: who knew a riot shield would be so funny, and make me lol
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: who knew a riot shield would be so funny, and make me lol
:high5:

I have watched it twice, dying laughing both times :roflmao: :roflmao:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I just bumped into the car detail kid on purpose, and said RIOT SHIELD!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I just bumped into the car detail kid on purpose, and said RIOT SHIELD!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:blahblah:

ps...Pete Nice can't spell parody and LOOVES :tool:
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
Covino Wrote::blahblah:

ps...Pete Nice can't spell parody and LOOVES :tool:

Pete Nice Wrote:Here is my attempt to get Joe to move to Pittsburgh, and the rest of you bums to visit.
Been there. Your cars not that exciting
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Monday, December 28, 2015 ~ Christmas Hangover Beckster 8 645 12-28-2015, 05:26 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday, December 21, 2015 ~ Ready? Beckster 21 640 12-22-2015, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday, December 17, 2015 ~ One Week Beckster 0 211 12-17-2015, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  December 15, 2015 ~ Not Sleeping Beckster 8 232 12-15-2015, 04:21 PM
  Monday, December 7, 2015 ~ I'm here Beckster 15 586 12-08-2015, 04:46 PM
  Thursday, December 3, 2015 ~ Birthdays Beckster 16 292 12-04-2015, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Tuesday, December 1, 2015 ~ Can't Work Beckster 9 200 12-01-2015, 04:21 PM