Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 12/01/11.....december is here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
So, training continues and when I showed up this morning, I saw one of the best looking asses ive ever seen. Almost got a picture but I couldnt get my phone out fast enough.

sent from the legion of doom
So this is at the front door of the training/office facility :wanker:

:?
Brampton is shooting loads on car hoods.
So my day got off to a good start.
Coming into work, some ass in a Ranger was weaving through traffic.
I guess going 10 over the speed limit wasn't fast enough for him.
Well, a couple miles after he passed me, I passed him facing the wrong direction against the wall on the right shoulder.
Enjoy your day, ass hole.
bramptons definition of hot ass is defiantly different than mine, based on that pic
Derick Wrote:bramptons definition of hot ass is defiantly different than mine, based on that pic
When a chick goes to her office, you cant take pics of her. So I took a pic of the next best thing

I've looked at the picture 4 times and I can't figure what it is I'm supposed to see.
Quote of the day. "Chivalry isn't dead, it's a zombie... It comes back from the dead when I want to have sex with you."
Joe Wrote:I've looked at the picture 4 times and I can't figure what it is I'm supposed to see.
all i see are windows and part of a car
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I've looked at the picture 4 times and I can't figure what it is I'm supposed to see.
all i see are windows and part of a car

Canadians are weirf.
Did the damn pic not work?

Attempting photo again

Brampton Wrote:So, training continues and when I showed up this morning, I saw one of the best looking asses ive ever seen. Almost got a picture but I couldnt get my phone out fast enough.

I'm sure he works out.
Joe Wrote:ok this is bad ass http://traxxas.com/products/models/electric/6407xo1

fuck yeah. did it say how much it cost? I didn't see anything.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17